Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!!
Jan 2, 2018 at 4:51 PM Post #4,171 of 4,534

Track 2, You Could Be.

Ignore the vocals they're not that great but the music is, particularly the guitar towards the end. It should have gone on for another 10 minutes. Sonic heaven :ksc75smile:

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2018 at 7:34 AM Post #4,175 of 4,534
STOP WITH THE FRIGGING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. THEY SLOW DOWN THIS THREAD CONSIDERABLY AND WHEN VIEWING ON A SMARTPHONE, MAKE IT UNUSABLE.

Well its kinda what this thread is for lol

Jan 8, 2018 at 7:47 AM Post #4,177 of 4,534
No it's not for Youtube videos. It's for talking about songs that sound really good when listening with headphones. Posting videos in such quantities slows things down considerably.

Instead of posting the videos, just post the links. That would solve the problem.

I don't know what kind of phone/tablet/pc you're using to view this thread but in currently having no issues loading it on my 2 year old OnePlus X with 3GB RAM.

Perhaps its time to upgrade or do a factory reset?

I've been following this thread for years and it's never been an issue to view it, and neither has anyone that's I've seen mention having issues. You're the first one!

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2018 at 6:53 PM Post #4,178 of 4,534
STOP WITH THE FRIGGING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. THEY SLOW DOWN THIS THREAD CONSIDERABLY AND WHEN VIEWING ON A SMARTPHONE, MAKE IT UNUSABLE.
It might slow it down but its not that bad, if you don't like it unsub i guess?

Jan 20, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #4,179 of 4,534

It is not slowing any of my phones or tablets down at all....
Try a new phone?

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2018 at 9:52 PM Post #4,182 of 4,534

Track 2, You Could Be.

Ignore the vocals they're not that great but the music is, particularly the guitar towards the end. It should have gone on for another 10 minutes. Sonic heaven :ksc75smile:

Great track!! More than a nod to Floyd me thinks..

Feb 3, 2018 at 5:41 AM Post #4,183 of 4,534
Great track!! More than a nod to Floyd me thinks..

@eddiek997 Glad you liked it. He's definitely heavily influenced by the 60's / 70's. I love the guy, being Ukrainian his vocals can sound a little iffy (diction) but his guitar playing is something else. He's got several projects, solo, blues, rock etc, so far I've loved them all. Everything he does sounds personal, authentic and most importantly real, to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back