Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
Jun 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #214 of 642
Quote:
Count me in. :)

Noted. I've updated the OP and the Google Docs spreadsheet as well I believe. Do let me know if I've made any mistakes etc. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:34 AM Post #215 of 642
I can do this.  Depending on turn-out and location, I can provide some headphones, an amp or two and maybe a source.  I am around for most of the summer months so timing shouldn't be an issue.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #216 of 642
Quote:
I can do this.  Depending on turn-out and location, I can provide some headphones, an amp or two and maybe a source.  I am around for most of the summer months so timing shouldn't be an issue.

Summer months. Hmmm...Singapore...summmer. I guess you'll be around the whole year then? 
biggrin.gif

Jokes aside, updated the list and thanks! 

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #217 of 642
Quote:
Quote:
I might be able to fly down there for a meet as I'm only about 6 hours away.

Nice. Would love to have you around. Will there be other stuff for you to get down if you come down though? :)

Good question. I'd bring my portable rig and Magnums and maybe some other stuff. 

I had a look at flights and annoyingly the cheapest is really cheap, but would require me to make at least 2 stops and would take up most of a day, which is crazy. The only direct flight would cost a fortune. I need to see if I can find two, very cheap flights between here and somewhere nearby in Asia, like China.

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:09 AM Post #218 of 642
Quote:

Good question. I'd bring my portable rig and Magnums and maybe some other stuff. 

I had a look at flights and annoyingly the cheapest is really cheap, but would require me to make at least 2 stops and would take up most of a day, which is crazy. The only direct flight would cost a fortune. I need to see if I can find two, very cheap flights between here and somewhere nearby in Asia, like China.

I think I didn't phrase my question earlier properly. I meant to ask if you had anything else to do in Singapore besides coming by for a meet etc.

Let me know. I probably will be back for studies by the time of the meet and should be able to free up time if you want to get around etc. 

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #219 of 642
Quote:

I think I didn't phrase my question earlier properly. I meant to ask if you had anything else to do in Singapore besides coming by for a meet etc.

Let me know. I probably will be back for studies by the time of the meet and should be able to free up time if you want to get around etc. 

Currawong, if you go, I highly recommend food. Especially hawker food. Adam's Road Food Centre, Lau Pa Sat (though a little up-market).

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #220 of 642
Quote:

Currawong, if you go, I highly recommend food. Especially hawker food. Adam's Road Food Centre, Lau Pa Sat (though a little up-market).

Are you coming mate? 
smily_headphones1.gif

Lau Pa Sat hasn't the best food if I'm honest. That's for tourists and for people who work around the area and want the one place where you can actually get seats 
biggrin.gif

Adam Road's hawker food ain't half bad though. I'll give you that. 

P.S. Didn't realise you are a moderator now, 'grats!

Jun 4, 2013 at 9:44 AM Post #221 of 642

Are you coming mate? 
smily_headphones1.gif

Lau Pa Sat hasn't the best food if I'm honest. That's for tourists and for people who work around the area and want the one place where you can actually get seats 
biggrin.gif

Adam Road's hawker food ain't half bad though. I'll give you that. 

P.S. Didn't realise you are a moderator now, 'grats!

I'm sure we'll have some foodies who can bring you guys about :)

Jun 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #222 of 642
Jun 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #225 of 642
? Today got small meet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back