Singapore Meet - 7 September 2013.
May 30, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #181 of 642
Quote:
Bring the PRM please. That one's a limited edition, whereas the A2kX isn't.
tongue.gif

Ok, will prioritize the PRM...

Quote:
Btw, where did you purchase the DT1350?

Jaben.

Basically it would be near perfect if the comfort were as good as the sound...

May 30, 2013 at 9:01 AM Post #186 of 642
Quote:

Dat depends on what you have in your collection though. And everyone ears is different but I wouldn't know till I try them myself. I find the Sennheiser HD-25 II extremely comfortable though.

True.

And I concur that HD25 is quite comfortable.

May 30, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #187 of 642
Quote:
Can I join?

Yup.

Updated the list. 

Going by what I'm seeing, I think we will target end August or one week into September? 

May 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #188 of 642
Will be bringing along my Pioneer Monitor 10s(2 of them), SRH840 and HD800s. May be also bringing the HD25s and for amps, the AMB M3 amplifier(estimated to finish building by early, mid July). As one member has mentioned, there was a meet held in April already. Also there is one mini meet happening at June. So August would be perfect. Also by then a few of my friends as well would have finished building some of their amps to bring a long. 

May 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM Post #189 of 642
Quote:
Will be bringing along my Pioneer Monitor 10s(2 of them), SRH840 and HD800s. May be also bringing the HD25s and for amps, the AMB M3 amplifier(estimated to finish building by early, mid July). As one member has mentioned, there was a meet held in April already. Also there is one mini meet happening at June. So August would be perfect. Also by then a few of my friends as well would have finished building some of their amps to bring a long. 

Noted. And updated the list as well. 

If you have friends who could chime in here as well or otherwise, would be great.

At any rate, depending on what happens, we could look at getting a decent sized place and getting it for the whole day. 

May 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #190 of 642
Wow Cravenz, didn't expect this to grow so big. Wait out a few more weeks and we can hit 50. What's the record for largest headfi meet in Singapore? Are we planning a record-breaker here, Jk.

May 30, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #191 of 642
Quote:
Wow Cravenz, didn't expect this to grow so big. Wait out a few more weeks and we can hit 50. What's the record for largest headfi meet in Singapore? Are we planning a record-breaker here, Jk.

I don't think everyone will be able to make it to be fair. So I'd still say the number right now might be closer to 15. I think I'll target an end August - early September meet based on what everyone is saying and then that will be the firm date. Might get people to start firming up if they can make it then we can fix a venue as well. 

Nah. No clue about the largest Singapore meet to be honest.

May 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #194 of 642
I should be able to pop by if its on a weekend afternoon.

Not sure what to bring yet though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back