If its jul-sept my workload should be lighter
tongue.gif

Updated.

Thanks jgray91 :)

May 31, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #198 of 642
Updated.

Thanks jgray91 :)

np.

Oh more on my front, I am bringing RHA's MA350 and Sony MDR7550 IEMs along with a Leckerton UHA-4 DAC/amp portable combo. Desktop source would be my laptop, as that will give it the broadest way for anyone to try stuff with their own songs, while portable would be my two phones: Nokia N8 and 808 PV, since both of them have USB on-the-go function. Besides, the Project-H would be connected via USB.

May 31, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #199 of 642
Quote:
np.

Oh more on my front, I am bringing RHA's MA350 and Sony MDR7550 IEMs along with a Leckerton UHA-4 DAC/amp portable combo. Desktop source would be my laptop, as that will give it the broadest way for anyone to try stuff with their own songs, while portable would be my two phones: Nokia N8 and 808 PV, since both of them have USB on-the-go function. Besides, the Project-H would be connected via USB.

Updated. I'll probably bring my laptop as well. 

A tad lazy to convert all my CDs again though. HDD died the last time round :frowning2:

May 31, 2013 at 9:17 AM Post #200 of 642
Hey guys, sorry, but I've been quite busy with work of late. I haven't really had the time to catch up with Head-Fi.

Anyway, it's nice to have a Facebook group. At least we can match faces with names. :)

Btw, basshead cans/IEMs make up the majority of my collection (over 80%). If you guys want to try any basshead cans, I'll be glad to bring them along.

May 31, 2013 at 9:30 AM Post #201 of 642
Hey guys, sorry, but I've been quite busy with work of late. I haven't really had the time to catch up with Head-Fi.

Anyway, it's nice to have a Facebook group. At least we can match faces with names. :)

Btw, basshead cans/IEMs make up the majority of my collection (over 80%). If you guys want to try any basshead cans, I'll be glad to bring them along.

Ooh, you have the XB1000. Hope it's not too much of a hassle for you to bring that along.

May 31, 2013 at 9:34 AM Post #202 of 642
Quote:

All good. 

Well, plenty of bass head people around. More of an IEM person myself though.

Might need to see more source components to power cans etc 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 31, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #204 of 642
Quote:
there is facebook group... Audiophiles Singapore... pretty active headfi ... unfortunately is set to secret...

pm me to add me in facebook and invite to this group

I was just added on it. 

Not sure how many from there are interested but spoke to firev1 yesterday on it.

Revised proposed dates will be: 24/25/31 August or 1/7/8 September. Think those would be the best tentative dates. I'm not sure if they fall on any particular long weekend, but they are the weekends anyhow. Think all or most of us prefer the weekend?

Jun 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM Post #206 of 642
Quote:
make the attendee list a google doc...

we can edit ourselves :)

place? where to host 15? rented? do we have to pay? or someone have a huge house?

Good call on the google doc thingie. Not sure I know how to do that, but I'll try and figure it out. 

Would make it far easier for me as well :)

Place wise, we could look at renting out a space at a community centre for the day. Depends. Or we find someone with a big house. 

Jun 1, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #208 of 642
Quote:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlINtZYxJvFCdHFrUTdHTWlrQUlIMmhnV1FxcHFkc0E&usp=sharing

see if it works

done,,, able to edit

Nicely done. Thanks. Will add it to the OP. 

Jun 1, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #209 of 642
my stuf - if I can make it :)

IEM : t-peos h200 , sony xba4 , vsonic vsd1 , heir 4.ai with rhapsodio mono crystal copper , ath ckn70 , sony mh1c
headphone : ath ad900x and jvc ha-s500
comp : ipod classic ( rockbox ) + copper lod , silver lod
amp : pa2v2 , rhapsodio ko , fiio e12
schiit m&m , only if someone want to demo this :) and will drive it with ipad 2 ( if someone have good quality usb please bring a long bcos mine is cheap $5 usb )

Cheers

Jun 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM Post #210 of 642
Quote:
my stuf - if I can make it :)

IEM : t-peos h200 , sony xba4 , vsonic vsd1 , heir 4.ai with rhapsodio mono crystal copper , ath ckn70 , sony mh1c
headphone : ath ad900x and jvc ha-s500
comp : ipod classic ( rockbox ) + copper lod , silver lod
amp : pa2v2 , rhapsodio ko , fiio e12
schiit m&m , only if someone want to demo this :) and will drive it with ipad 2 ( if someone have good quality usb please bring a long bcos mine is cheap $5 usb )

Cheers

are u WKW?????? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back