Shure SE846 Impressions Thread
Apr 30, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #10,966 of 22,946
I actually did something weird last night. I was listening to my left ear(846) and right ear jh13 with the same silver cable.

Shure still isn't doing anything to help me while I'm only 4 months into the warranty coverage.

Anyways.. then I matched the volumes to the same level as the 846 has lower impedance.

It was really funny. The 846 has more subbass and details while the jh13 sounded more balanced across all spectrum. It was a weird experiment.

But I think its also another way to test the difference of sound presentations of 2 iems.

sorry I still gotta rant,.. shure is treating it's customer/fan like crap... while I like their products, I'm seriously thinking about selling my 846s and swear them off for good!!

Are you taking your medications?

Apr 30, 2015 at 11:52 PM Post #10,971 of 22,946
It was meant as a joke. I just hate to see you hyperventilate over a $30 problem.

again, it's not about the money. It's their bad attitude. I have been in this hobbY for a while and by far shure is showing me the worse after sales support and attitude ever.

I hate it when greedy companies screw their customers. I understand companies gotta earn but they should do it in a honorable way.

I conduct my own biz in a very different manner. When unexpected problem arise from new products we apologize and get it fixed. Especially if it's still under warranty. We also update the feedback and add disclaimers/warning so our customers can make more informed decisions in the future. Which is inexpensive to do in the digital age.
But first we always try to make things right. It's just good business... Coz customers develope loyalty and trust this way.

Im not asking for a refund or anything ridiculous. But obviously Shure just don't care.

Sorry I said not to complain, but I just wanna address that it's Not $50. A good meal in Asiatique BKK cost more than that per person. It's the principles. I feel screwed, not in a good way: (

May 1, 2015 at 1:15 PM Post #10,976 of 22,946
Has anyone tried the klipsch x7i or x11i? How do they conpaire to the shure 425? Thanks, I'm trying to figure out what's a great iem to use with my Schiit Audio (I listen to mainly classic and indie rock)

May 1, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #10,979 of 22,946
ok now i had it with the shure it just makes wonder shall i love it or hate it

honestly i do not know anymore

now can someone for gods sake tell me how the song below sounds any good on the shure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1B_aIFPDE

i am really wondering if the majority of metal bands sound like that due to recording then whats teh use of buying high end iems, i am just hating how this song sounds on shure pure carp is what i hear

so how can someone enjoy such bands what shall i buy to enjoy listening to bands like that 

really i am fed up

as i know there are some artists that record great, but i am not a big fan of most artists that have great recording mastering recording out there, while the music i like is recorded like that one i linked so can i enjoy such music what is a better iem for such bad recordings

really guys help me

i have the shure, and ifi micro dsd, and alo mk3 

is that shure  the problem here or what that makes me hate the music i love

May 1, 2015 at 1:34 PM Post #10,980 of 22,946
I'm looking at getting shure soon or wait and save up for the se846, I use a amp and dac by Schiit Audio and with the klipsch 3s I use Schiit really gave my music space and quality
ok now i had it with the shure it just makes wonder shall i love it or hate it

honestly i do not know anymore

now can someone for gods sake tell me how the song sounds any good on the shure 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep1B_aIFPDE

i am really wondering if the majority of metal bands sound like that due to recording then whats teh use of buying high end iems, i am just hating how this song sounds on shure pure carp is what i hear

so how can someone enjoy such bands what shall i buy to enjoy listening to bands like that 

really i am fed up

as i know there are some artists that record great, but i am not a big fan of most artists that have great recording mastering recording out there, while the music i like is recorded like that one i linked so can i enjoy such music what is a better iem for such bad recordings

really guys help me

i have the shure, and ifi micro dsd, and alo mk3 

is that shure that is the problem here or what that makes me hate the music i love

Users who are viewing this thread

Back