Shozy Zero IEMs
Apr 23, 2016 at 1:42 AM Post #271 of 1,545
Haha! Don't worry, I take extra special care. :wink:

I still remember the sadness when i spoiled my first iem.... it's a random branded cheapo i saved my monies secretly for when I was small, plugged into PC, full vol, and from that on I can enjoy the tuning sound on radio everywhere

btw GXD DAXM isnt cencored!(never knows)

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:59 AM Post #272 of 1,545
IT'S CHINESE ORCHESTRA (coughcough*)
Love your iems, dont abuse them my dudes

Ok, will try get copy of this to burn in mine :D

Apr 23, 2016 at 4:17 AM Post #273 of 1,545
Ok, will try get copy of this to burn in mine
biggrin.gif

Speaking of these, try to read this (and get some tunes to play) 
biggrin.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_heavy_metal

Apr 23, 2016 at 4:50 AM Post #276 of 1,545
OMG should I download those chinese track to burn Zero? :D

Apr 23, 2016 at 5:09 AM Post #277 of 1,545
im burning them on Yiruma's album. 

Apr 23, 2016 at 7:05 AM Post #279 of 1,545
Rocking out to Muddy Waters - Folk Singer album on my Zeros. :wink:

Next up: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now. 'because I'm having a good time!'

No burn in required!

Apr 23, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #280 of 1,545
Rocking out to Muddy Waters - Folk Singer album on my Zeros. :wink:

Next up: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now. 'because I'm having a good time!'

No burn in required!

They are indeed great from the get-go.

Apr 23, 2016 at 9:36 AM Post #281 of 1,545
  So... running more tests on the Zero. Just did a SineGen frequency sweep and I can vouch for the absolutely ridiculous frequency response on the Zero. Chucked it on starting at 15Hz as I usually do and you can actually feel the drivers fluttering away, as you build up the presence is always there. The bass goes ridiculously low, and it is extremely stable too as I flicked the high gain switch on the NFB15.32 and cranked up the volume to see where the bass starts to distort. I got it up at around 2-3 o'clock on high gain with an amp that puts out 3.5W into 25 Ohms (10V RMS), however I'm not sure what the output impedance is for these drivers, or their sensitivity, but GOD DAMN they can take a lot of juice. I think the guys at Shozy have been playing with some black magic at their labs. 
biggrin.gif

PS. I've got a little over 100 hours burnt into them so far. I wouldn't suggest anyone shocking the drivers like that without caution. 

biggrin.gif
Good thing with my portable setup I'm only pushing just about 1W. I'm patiently waiting, a little late to the Game. BTW: thank you Very much for the invite NLNH.
BTW I've got to add this: Since I have "Rockboxed" my XDuoo X3 it has VASTLY improved. I use it now more than my Fiios. IF they have an App for Your particular Player I HIGHLY recommend you get it. I love the fact that I can choose to run Rockbox or Stock X3 firmware.

Now you guys got me looking at that Alien Gold.  It never ends.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Apr 23, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #282 of 1,545
I probably have the most extremely wacky rig for these: A complex digital set-up feeding an Yggdrasil which in turn goes to an ALO Audio Rx. The bass is just fantastic. This makes the 3rd product recently that has turned the idea of sound quality vs. price on its head. I hope this trend continues throughout the year.

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:01 AM Post #283 of 1,545
  I probably have the most extremely wacky rig for these: A complex digital set-up feeding an Yggdrasil which in turn goes to an ALO Audio Rx. The bass is just fantastic. This makes the 3rd product recently that has turned the idea of sound quality vs. price on its head. I hope this trend continues throughout the year.

cool.gif
+1k  Just out of curiosities sake what were the other 2 Currawong?  I ask this because I simply don't have the time to read every thread or review where you may have mentioned these.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Apr 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #285 of 1,545

Complex digital setups unite! :D

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back