Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
May 16, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #13,456 of 41,110
Quote:
If yonitaun had uploaded a 4000x3000 resolution to begin with, then...
dt880smile.png

They will be resized here regardless. 
tongue.gif

May 16, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #13,458 of 41,110
Quote:
BUT "Clickable" to enlarge. I should be able to read the jacket cover on those discs. 
ksc75smile.gif

Dunno about record jackets, but the way Yorick there is eyballing (eyesocketing??) Robbie the Robot across the room has me concerned
confused_face.gif

May 16, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #13,459 of 41,110
In between DACs, had to get a little creative.. not ideal but hey, sound comes out of it, and it's music 
size]

Test driving the new Google Play Music subscription service, love the interface.

May 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #13,462 of 41,110
Quote:
so nice yonitaun!

Thank you very much!

Quote:
Why don't you take more pictures with that DSLR?
biggrin.gif

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to photography.  I got that camera as a hand-me down gift from my dad when he decided to get a new one, and I would just end up embarrassing myself if I tried to use it at this point. I do plan on learning, though.

Quote:
I bet you made those shelves yourself too, you're a pretty handy guy yonitaun
beerchug.gif

I did. I made all the furniture in that room (except for the chair). Thanks!
beerchug.gif

May 16, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #13,464 of 41,110
Those stands are genuinely brilliant. You could make some pocket money with those!

May 16, 2013 at 8:23 PM Post #13,467 of 41,110
Quote:
Quote:
Why don't you take more pictures with that DSLR?
biggrin.gif

To be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to photography.  I got that camera as a hand-me down gift from my dad when he decided to get a new one, and I would just end up embarrassing myself if I tried to use it at this point. I do plan on learning, though.

I've got a Sony, quite simple to the one you've got, and really, the best way to learn, is to RTFM. Once you've read the manual, just go and practice. That's all there is to it.

May 16, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #13,469 of 41,110
Quote:
Those stands are genuinely brilliant. You could make some pocket money with those!

Quote:

Quote:
Hah it's even got a little compartment for the cable! Very nice

Quote:
You should consider starting a small business with those stands. I'd definitely pay one of those over the Omega's any day of the week.

Wow! I honestly didn't expect such a positive response. Thanks so much for the compliments.
To be honest, my brothers and I have chatted about starting something up to maybe sell these in the future, but I really had no idea what the response to them would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back