Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 8, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #527 of 41,120

Quote:

Quote:

I've never understood how/why people break iPod Touches/iPhones. Mine's seen all sorts of abuse and theres not a singe scratch on the screen. Why not spend $20 on a cheap hard case to protect your investment?

phone call + flailing dog with ear infection + concrete = still fully functioning iphone, now with more character. plus i find cases annoying.

Feb 8, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #528 of 41,120

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

I've never understood how/why people break iPod Touches/iPhones. Mine's seen all sorts of abuse and theres not a singe scratch on the screen. Why not spend $20 on a cheap hard case to protect your investment?

phone call + flailing dog with ear infection + concrete = still fully functioning iphone, now with more character. plus i find cases annoying.

Alright then, I think the case is worth the extra pocket space or whatever other annoyances it causes because iProducts are really fragile. One of my friends dropped his iPhone from 2 feet up onto tile and the screen smashed in half and stopped working. Also, I like your wallet, though it seems to be a bit too full 
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #529 of 41,120

Quote:

Alright then, I think the case is worth the extra pocket space or whatever other annoyances it causes because iProducts are really fragile. One of my friends dropped his iPhone from 2 feet up onto tile and the screen smashed in half and stopped working. Also, I like your wallet, though it seems to be a bit too full 
biggrin.gif

I like your wallet too.  It contrasts nicely with the peanut butter.

+1 team scratched & dented ipod touch.  

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #530 of 41,120

Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

i rarely take my iPods out of their cases because i hate scratches and dents. hence the reason my 3 year old iPod classic still looks rather new.

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #531 of 41,120

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

i rarely take my iPods out of their cases because i hate scratches and dents. hence the reason my 3 year old iPod classic still looks rather new.

Ha I took care of my iPhone for the first 8 months - full otterbox case, and serpeant case for personal use - but then I kind of just stopped caring. Though I aim to replace it with the iPhone 5.. if I actually like it.. stupid iPhone 4 (no offense if you like it, I just don't). But tbh I've always backed BestSkinsForever or Zagg full shields. The phone/ipod still looks sexy (some phones just look better naked) but it's much more protection.

And hey - "Cheap" setups are awesome to begin with, then you really appreciate the upgrades you'll get in the future :p.

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #532 of 41,120
iPhones and HE5s have the same problem with consistency in build quality.

Feb 8, 2011 at 10:43 PM Post #533 of 41,120

And WS70 if outside is cold... Or if I wanted some extra warmth to my music.

Feb 9, 2011 at 8:10 AM Post #534 of 41,120
In case you are wondering, that is an amp, in pieces, on top. No Stax headphones here at present, however, despite the amp being there.

Feb 9, 2011 at 5:33 PM Post #536 of 41,120
you guys all have such awesome rigs. i wish i had nearly what you all have.

Feb 9, 2011 at 6:57 PM Post #537 of 41,120
you too?

Feb 9, 2011 at 7:37 PM Post #538 of 41,120

Feb 9, 2011 at 8:06 PM Post #539 of 41,120
Feb 9, 2011 at 9:23 PM Post #540 of 41,120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back