Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jun 19, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #22,292 of 41,454
"I'll be happy to make recommendations for chairs if anyone has that need...finally found an excellent source for high quality used office chairs. When you sit for a living, what you sit on totally matters."

I recently invested in a gently used Herman Miller Aeron. One of the best purchases I've ever made!!!!

Jun 19, 2018 at 12:47 PM Post #22,293 of 41,454
Not quite finished the painting yet...

PhTJ7La.png
How is the foam pad on the Shures working?

Jun 21, 2018 at 6:10 PM Post #22,302 of 41,454

Those are very interesting powered monitors. Just read a review. It has much to say about tools for professionals (ie, powered studio monitors) being sometimes challenging to use for non-professionals who just listen to music. The review says these speakers exist in both worlds very capably/gracefully.

This topic interests me a lot. I've had powered monitors for years, and the latest pair (Yamaha HS7s modded by Zenpro) has real pluses. But I decided to upgrade and ended up with well regarded passive studio monitor, the ATC SCM 12 Pro. Fascinating monitors that can play real music in addition to giving a foresnic accounting of the "mix."

Nice monitors!

Jun 21, 2018 at 9:09 PM Post #22,304 of 41,454
Just a quick i pad photo. HE-6 and PS1000e out of either WA22 or Bryston BHA1. Digital source is either Cyrus or Rega Apollo...I went back to listening to whole CDs instead of just songs from the computer. Deliberately decided to take the time and rediscover my collection.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    751.6 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back