Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Feb 10, 2015 at 1:14 AM Post #19,531 of 41,119

Indeed!
and I wanna add that I express my gratitude out-loud Every morning for getting to do what I do for a living!
Make no mistake, I busted my A__ in the music biz and hi-fi industry for over twenty years
in order to be able to write & evangelize about music and high-performance audio gear - and I'm especially grateful that I met Jude, Alex (Rosson) and others in 2009:
Because it was then that I came to truly understand the brotherhood of the Head-Fi community (that high-end/2-channel in-room audio CLAIMS to have, but its BS).

I'll never forget asking Jude to join a panel I ran at RMAF the following year that we called Embracing the Industries Future: Which included one of my closest friends and former DJ/production partner Peter Wohelski, Label Manager at Beatport (P signed The Chemical Brothers and Fatboy Slim at Astralwerks) alongside our fallen brother Lee Weiland (of CryoParts - also a former sponsor of Head-Fi) John Schaffer, then the President of Wadia, my editor and friend Dave Clark from PFO, and Steve Silberman - who had just left Ayre to go work for Audioquest... We ALL had a blast and I never looked back!

SORRY FOR THE CYBER BABBLE BTW  - I finally helped my poor wifey get to sleep (she's been in a DEEP battle with her health for over two years now)
and I'm amped all of the sudden!!

:  :  My Observation  :  :

1. You enriched your wife's life with partnership. You two continue to be in my prayers.
2. By crossing over, you enriched the head-fi community as well. Can't wait to meet you!

Feb 10, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #19,532 of 41,119

:  :  My Observation  :  :

1. You enriched your wife's life with partnership. You two continue to be in my prayers.
2. By crossing over, you enriched the head-fi community as well. Can't wait to meet you!

In an internet world so often plagued by loud mouths, poor manners, and rudeness, S.O. is truly one of the good ones out there who makes boards like these a real community with meaningful discussions. 

Feb 10, 2015 at 3:43 PM Post #19,533 of 41,119
  A little head-fi goodness in my 2 channel rig...

Would love to see some pics and a description of the rig 
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2015 at 7:15 PM Post #19,536 of 41,119
New portable travel rig. 

Going back and forth between the ifi iDSD Micro and the Aurender Flow.

Feb 10, 2015 at 7:40 PM Post #19,538 of 41,119
Here's my modest headfi/gaming setup. It doesn't even compare to most of the rigs in this thread. The gear is a Soundmagic hp150 hooked up to a hand me down sony mhc ec55 receiver and the speakers that came with it. I plan to add a pair of akg k612 and a dac/amp this summer.

Feb 10, 2015 at 7:59 PM Post #19,539 of 41,119
  Here's my modest headfi/gaming setup. It doesn't even compare to most of the rigs in this thread. The gear is a Soundmagic hp150 hooked up to a hand me down sony mhc ec55 receiver and the speakers that came with it. I plan to add a pair of akg k612 and a dac/amp this summer.

If you get lost in the music then it is a good rig!

Feb 10, 2015 at 11:19 PM Post #19,543 of 41,119
  Thought I would have a another go with the HD800.  Just arrived yesterday.

Nice display of cans... I wish I could leave my 'phones out like that, so I could quickly switch between 'em. My cats start chewing on the cables... 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back