Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Aug 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #14,386 of 41,285

Shure 940 - Magnum V5/X - AD900x - Fiio e17 - Brainwavz B2- Alessandro MS2 - Little Dot I+

and Klipsch RB 81 II

Now THAT is a view.....

Aug 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #14,387 of 41,285
Aug 1, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #14,389 of 41,285
Aug 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM Post #14,391 of 41,285

Look whats coming my way!! Coco DT880s from MCA. He says that the sound is greatly improved, I may have to send these to Purrin. Or somebody that can do frequency graphs
biggrin.gif

Aug 2, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #14,392 of 41,285

Look whats coming my way!! Coco DT880s from MCA. He says that the sound is greatly improved, I may have to send these to Purrin. Or somebody that can do frequency graphs
biggrin.gif

God, those are sexy.. I dont know what it is about wooden cups but I cannot help myself whenever someone flaunts it, especially when its done like your t1. :cool:

Aug 2, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #14,394 of 41,285
Quote:
Quote:
God, those are sexy.. I dont know what it is about wooden cups but I cannot help myself whenever someone flaunts it, especially when its done like your t1.
cool.gif

Believe those are the DT880. 

Very nice wolf, let us know how they sound. They look incredible. 

They are indeed the DT880s. He's shipping them out today, so hopefully mid next week.

Aug 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM Post #14,395 of 41,285
Seeing those wooden cups made me take a quick visit to Headphile, and I didn't realize that Larry was back to doing his thing. I thought he was still on indefinite hiatus.

Aug 2, 2013 at 1:01 PM Post #14,396 of 41,285
Quote:
Seeing those wooden cups made me take a quick visit to Headphile, and I didn't realize that Larry was back to doing his thing. I thought he was still on indefinite hiatus.

MartinCustomAudio did these. For more pictures, go here: http://www.martincustomaudio.com/2013/08/coco-dt880s.html 

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:33 PM Post #14,397 of 41,285
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Those are absolutely gorgeous! Nice to see a Beyer all woodied up instead of Grado for a change. I would really like to hear them see if the wood plays well with the Beyer sound.  
Good call. 

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #14,398 of 41,285
Quote:
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Those are absolutely gorgeous! Nice to see a Beyer all woodied up instead of Grado for a change. I would really like to hear them see if the wood plays well with the Beyer sound.  
Good call. 

Qouted from Martin: " Percussions are so tight and accurate to my ears.  Very, defined and separated.   Very, very good with rock.  I'm totally blown away.  I've got a set of LCD-2's and Denon D7000's right here.  They are on par in many areas of the frequency.  They are dryer in general than both, but damn, they are so very good compared to the higher dollar cans.  You'll be very pleased and this is one I will likely build for myself.  That center hole is absolutely critical to the drivers." He's got me super excited. 

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #14,399 of 41,285
Quote:
Qouted from Martin: " Percussions are so tight and accurate to my ears.  Very, defined and separated.   Very, very good with rock.  I'm totally blown away.  I've got a set of LCD-2's and Denon D7000's right here.  They are on par in many areas of the frequency.  They are dryer in general than both, but damn, they are so very good compared to the higher dollar cans.  You'll be very pleased and this is one I will likely build for myself.  That center hole is absolutely critical to the drivers." He's got me super excited. 

Do you think Martin would welcome the idea to mod my TH-900? 
eek.gif

I've been playing with the idea... 

Aug 2, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #14,400 of 41,285
Quote:
Quote:

Do you think Martin would welcome the idea to mod my TH-900? 
eek.gif

I've been playing with the idea... 

Why would you want to change those cups!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back