Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Dec 22, 2010 at 6:15 PM Post #107 of 41,153

I recently cleaned up my cupboard which all my stuff is kept in so heres my kit, Beresford caiman, Bravo V2, Phenix G3 T7, igrados, Denon D2000's. The Grado RS2i's arent visible because I keep them up high out of the reach of my 2 year old toddler who as already smashed my camera this week by yanking it onto the floor.

Under the desk is abit messy but its out of sight most of the time, there I have some Quad 11L2's being fed by a Kenwood A/V amp that my dad gave me. I thought long and hard about getting a stereo amp but the speakers arent positioned anywhere near to where they should be, so thought it would be a waste of an amp, will have to wait till the kids grow up first i think. 

Dec 22, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #108 of 41,153
Hope it is OK to post this here!
I know it is portable but it is my only system now. Apart from a couple of times, the Denons are now officially the home component of my system (IE8's or Ety ER4S's for out and about!)
So this is my Home/portable set up!

Dec 22, 2010 at 10:10 PM Post #109 of 41,153
You could do a lot worse than a Stepdance and D5000s Ian!

Dec 22, 2010 at 10:13 PM Post #110 of 41,153

Quote:
You could do a lot worse than a Stepdance and D5000s Ian!

Thank you so much! I am so enjoying this very musical and engaging combination!

Dec 22, 2010 at 11:18 PM Post #112 of 41,153

Quote:

Minimalism Rules Here.

What are your amps, they look a little like the old Nuvista's that musical fidelity used to make, I am sure they are not but they look great!

Dec 23, 2010 at 1:51 AM Post #114 of 41,153

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Minimalism Rules Here.

What are your amps, they look a little like the old Nuvista's that musical fidelity used to make, I am sure they are not but they look great!

Nothing so grand as the mighty Nuvista was in its day,they are a LD DAC 1 and a LD MK Vll,a great combo.

I would love to hear these. Never heard the K1000s and heard great things about them. Also never heard Davids solidstate headphone amps. Have you heard his tube offerings? If so what are your impressions? Also I was not aware that the MK VII had the power to push those headphones.

Anyway my setup below : specs in signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back