Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 4, 2013 at 5:24 PM Post #11,716 of 41,480
I guess you didn't make it to the Austin meet this weekend :frowning2:
Quote:
Ha, that sticker floated around my desk for a year and a half before I decided to put it there. I get almost all of my tubes from them including those ones and I've never liked that enclosure so I thought I'd jazz it up a little. If you're ever in San Antonio stop by Rackspace and I'll let you listen to it
smily_headphones1.gif
I'd love to get some outside impressions as I'm fairly new to the hobby and probably don't have the most discerning ears.

Mar 4, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #11,718 of 41,480
Quote:
Ha, that sticker floated around my desk for a year and a half before I decided to put it there. I get almost all of my tubes from them including those ones and I've never liked that enclosure so I thought I'd jazz it up a little. If you're ever in San Antonio stop by Rackspace and I'll let you listen to it
smily_headphones1.gif
I'd love to get some outside impressions as I'm fairly new to the hobby and probably don't have the most discerning ears.

Late in the year, it is my hope to check-in on NOLA; Houston. Judging by the wonderful contributions here, gonna have to find a way to squeeze in Austin; SA, as well...

Mar 4, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #11,719 of 41,480
Quote:
Quote:
I guess you didn't make it to the Austin meet this weekend
frown.gif

Didn't even know about it till I saw the pics in this thread
frown.gif
plus my current work schedule precludes me from weekend activities. It sure looked like fun though, maybe next time. Where are they announced?

http://www.head-fi.org/f/24/local-regional-head-fi-meets-parties-get-togethers

Mar 4, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #11,720 of 41,480
You're welcome anytime. If you come from Houston you could basically just make a line up the middle. 
beerchug.gif

Quote:

Late in the year, it is my hope to check-in on NOLA; Houston. Judging by the wonderful contributions here, gonna have to find a way to squeeze in Austin; SA, as well...

wolfetan's gotcha covered. Nick Dangerous will probably start planning his first summer one soon.

Quote:
Didn't even know about it till I saw the pics in this thread
frown.gif
plus my current work schedule precludes me from weekend activities. It sure looked like fun though, maybe next time. Where are they announced?

Mar 5, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #11,722 of 41,480
Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, loaned my camera out.

Going to refinish the base for the Crack sometime next week, hope it turns out how I'm envisioning it 
size]

Mar 5, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #11,724 of 41,480
Quote:
Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, loaned my camera out.

Going to refinish the base for the Crack sometime next week, hope it turns out how I'm envisioning it 
size]

I love the exposed brick. Really nice, nice setup too
tongue.gif

Mar 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #11,726 of 41,480
Mar 5, 2013 at 1:15 PM Post #11,729 of 41,480
But is it morbid enough? :p

Mar 5, 2013 at 2:31 PM Post #11,730 of 41,480
Quote:

It goes into my head...That counts, right?

Black Forest Ham, Bacon, Roast Beef, Lettuce, Cheddar, Sourdough, Mayo, Mustard. Lightly toasted.

Some food for thought there...

Must say, it does look rather delicious
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back