Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 3, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #662 of 41,463

Quote:
rest of the room!

smily_headphones1.gif
   yeah, let us see

Mar 4, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #664 of 41,463
Seriously, no need to see how deep that rabbit hole goes.

@Graphicism, no misses (isn't it obvious?).  If you're referencing the shoes, I hate to admit that they're a bit of a collection as well, Star Wars Adidas.  From left to right you have: Han Solo in Carbonite; Chewbacca; R2-D2/C-3PO; Jabba the Hutt; and (my favorite) the Boba Fetts. 

Seriously, if the Adidas shoes don't give it away, it really gets worse.  And I have a slightly ghetto apartment, so that'll be more evident.

Mar 4, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #666 of 41,463
Quote:
Seriously, no need to see how deep that rabbit hole goes.

@Graphicism, no misses (isn't it obvious?).  If you're referencing the shoes, I hate to admit that they're a bit of a collection as well, Star Wars Adidas.  From left to right you have: Han Solo in Carbonite; Chewbacca; R2-D2/C-3PO; Jabba the Hutt; and (my favorite) the Boba Fetts. 

Seriously, if the Adidas shoes don't give it away, it really gets worse.  And I have a slightly ghetto apartment, so that'll be more evident.

Cactus in a happy onion, LCD2s, world globe, DAC, Death Star, amp all sitting on a brass glass top table with Star Wars shoes underneath... Yeah I'd like to see the rest of the place too!

Mar 4, 2011 at 6:02 AM Post #668 of 41,463

Quote:

My new setup. Sorry about the cell phone pictures, I don't have a proper camera (spent all my cash on audio equipment)!

Sweet!!!

Looks like a rocket thats about to take off!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Mar 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #673 of 41,463

Quote:
Nice rack. At first,I thought they are the Audio Research and Cary Audio wannabe but then they are indeed.  Again, very nice set up.

Agreed. Ross has some really nice gear. A B22+Sigma22, WA6SE, Cary Xciter. All matched in silver too. Nice.
smile.gif

Mar 4, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #674 of 41,463
Quote:Originally Posted by Bacci 

"Nice cases for the Beta & Sigma 22. Are those Parmetal 20? What about the front panels?"

Thank you. It turned out better than expected. Yes they're Parmetal cases. The faceplates are a thick 6mm from Front Panel Express. The inside is just as nice too. Lots of nice new caps, a TDK volume pot and the e12 for protection.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back