Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jun 15, 2012 at 1:40 AM Post #6,707 of 41,366
Quote:

Enjoy :)

tongue_smile.gif

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #6,713 of 41,366

Picked up my study mate today :) Just a quick snap with my phone haha. The pile behind the amp is my 'untidy' corner so sorry about that~

I just thought tonight is quite cold...

Can't wait till exams are over, then I can really take pictures of my babies with well, my study mate tonight...

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:03 AM Post #6,714 of 41,366
Too bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.

Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #6,715 of 41,366
Quote:
Too bad.
Not that I think fast food and beer is a good combination, but I'd like to have the choice at least.
Here most fast food places do sell beer, but at a slightly higher price than soft drinks.

French fries slathered in mayonnaise?

And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #6,716 of 41,366
Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol.  At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try.  The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...
Quote:
Too bad.

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:09 AM Post #6,717 of 41,366
French fries slathered in mayonnaise?

And not just ordinary beer in a cup, they serve it in a glass.

I don't see why foreigners would find the combination of fries an mayonnaise weird. It really is a good sauce for fries.

And I've never even drunk beer from a cup in my live. Who on earth would serve beer in a cup?

Part of it is that you need a special license here to sell alcohol.  At least in the US it would be a huge liability for any fast food restaurant to even try.  The other big problem is that most people just use the drive thru rather than walking in, and drinking and driving is bad...

I see.
Drive-thru's are very rare in Europe as far as I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back