Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 1, 2012 at 1:41 AM Post #3,272 of 41,470
Quote:
God that Zodiac is pretty...I think W4S will have me covered but the Zodiac + still calls to me...

Well if you don't need the AES the silver is just as good.  
wink.gif
  I'm lovin' it so far.  

Just bought Camera+ on the iPhone and got inspired to try it out:

Jan 1, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #3,273 of 41,470
Sorry, really need to ask. Although I already posted my Head-Fi station a page or so back, I forgot to ask something regarding the Sennhesier HD650's. Has anyone tried the Burson HA160DS or HA-160D with both the HD650 and the AKG K7XXX series? If so, how do they sound? I'm getting my Burson in a few days and update everyone with some pics of how it looks. 
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #3,274 of 41,470
Uh, nope..
Consoles with absolutely nothing just bare system start at like $37-44 USD
Ones that have most of the stuff but may not include a controller or AC adapter and some may include a game, system has yellowing and scuffs/chips etc start at like $55 on amazon used section for Nintendo NES Consoles. There's one I'm lookin at on ebay comes with everything and 4 games $75 plus like 8 or 9 buck shipping. I'm mad because I asked if it included TV connection cable and power cord etc and he said "Console includes everything..." like I'm an ignorant guy who didn't read the post that says "NES Console, 2 controllers and 4 games" :p

but yeah theyre more than that as collectors items. ones that are special and go for like >$800 or so (maybe thats SNES idk) have the original packaging and everything included at purchase too. I have the original SNES console and like 9 games I havent counted lol, and like 3-4 old NES games that went to my console that's who knows where... :frowning2:

Quote:
nes systems are like what? 10 bucks refurbish or so. if you do metroid is the best. metroid is my favorite series besides zelda from nintendo. also use to love the megamen series as well. after X2 though i basically stop playing them. haven't seen good megaman game since legends.
also i would suggest sell all the iphones and ipods cause they all are horrible when it comes quality of the headphone jack. not the sound but the jack itself. my itouch i had i use my k601 on,everytime i move left channel cuts cause stupid jack. the adapter i use weighs less then a feather so it's not straining it. my cheap sony mp3 walkman i had never gave me issues with it's jack or any problems and that been kicked,stomped on,thrown,evrything and still functioning like a boss.

Jan 1, 2012 at 2:47 AM Post #3,275 of 41,470

Quote:
Sorry, really need to ask. Although I already posted my Head-Fi station a page or so back, I forgot to ask something regarding the Sennhesier HD650's. Has anyone tried the Burson HA160DS or HA-160D with both the HD650 and the AKG K7XXX series? If so, how do they sound? I'm getting my Burson in a few days and update everyone with some pics of how it looks. 
biggrin.gif

I did a lot of research before I bought my DACmini and I remember a member talking about how the 160D was tuned using the 650.  It's all in that gigantic thread.  I'm pretty sure a few people said it sounded great with the 701s as well.

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:40 AM Post #3,276 of 41,470

Quote:
biggrin.gif

Might be better to hit the search button as this is a pictures thread 
wink_face.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #3,281 of 41,470

Attractive combo.  May I ask what your source is?  I've been tempted to try a Bifrost, but haven't heard of any Mac users doing it yet...
Quote:
Now that my setup's complete, here it is:

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM Post #3,282 of 41,470

Quote:
Attractive combo.  May I ask what your source is?  I've been tempted to try a Bifrost, but haven't heard of any Mac users doing it yet...

I'm using it with my desktop (sound card optical out) and with my work laptop through USB, both which sound excellent (I haven't attempted to A/B optical vs USB and honestly probably won't since I don't have a choice with the laptop).

Jan 1, 2012 at 1:58 PM Post #3,283 of 41,470

HP G72> Flac> Foobar2000/WASAPI> iBasso D7 "Sidewinder"> AKG K550/Shure SRH840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back