Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Nov 20, 2011 at 6:51 PM Post #2,656 of 41,148
My Grado RS-1is on location at a classical recording.  They really get the violin tone perfect.  These are daisy chained Sound Devices recorders which we use to record in hirez.

Nov 22, 2011 at 12:33 PM Post #2,657 of 41,148

Quote:
My Grado RS-1is on location at a classical recording.  They really get the violin tone perfect.  These are daisy chained Sound Devices recorders which we use to record in hirez.

PAIR of 722's!!  sweet! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 24, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #2,658 of 41,148
Happy Thanksgiving, Head-Fiers!
Today I am thankful for good music and good gear to listen with!

My office rig has been brought home, as my firm is in the process of moving to a new office building.
So, most of my gear can be seen in this shot (with the exception of my Violectric bedside rig)  --  Reunited and it feels so good!

Nov 24, 2011 at 10:00 AM Post #2,659 of 41,148
I want my Woo stand to come in... ;~;

Quote:

My office rig has been brought home, as my firm is in the process of moving to a new office building.
So, most of my gear can be seen in this shot (with the exception of my Violectric bedside rig)  --  Reunited and it feels so good!

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:22 AM Post #2,660 of 41,148

Quote:

Holy ****... That's an amazing collection of audio gear...

Nov 24, 2011 at 11:44 AM Post #2,661 of 41,148

A small part of my set up. (because moving soon).

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:18 PM Post #2,664 of 41,148

Quote:

It always pleases me to see that people keep the HD650 among some of their summit Fi fear.

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #2,665 of 41,148

Quote:
How do you like that Auditor? Still very interested in SPL products.

Its an excellent amp, very clear, very detailed, great dynamic, large soundstage, large reserve power, no background noise..., but analytical and relatively cold.

Better than H1MPA, but H1MPA is much more musical.

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:39 PM Post #2,666 of 41,148
Finally completed my Audio-GD Setup today with the final addition of the Digital Interface (With Olimex USB-Isolator)
Loving this setup so far, let me know what you guys think!

Nov 24, 2011 at 1:45 PM Post #2,667 of 41,148

Quote:
Finally completed my Audio-GD Setup today with the final addition of the Digital Interface (With Olimex USB-Isolator)
Loving this setup so far, let me know what you guys think!

Looks awesome and quite clean. Ive always loved the look of those Denons.

Nov 24, 2011 at 4:17 PM Post #2,668 of 41,148
Ditto to Obazavil's comment.  Amazing rig TheWuss.  It wasnt until I went back and looked closely that you have just about every great can currently available.  LCD3 and SR009 to come perhaps....  
wink_face.gif

If you had to keep only one can....which would it be and why?

Quote:
Holy ****... That's an amazing collection of audio gear...

Nov 24, 2011 at 9:29 PM Post #2,669 of 41,148
Ditto to Obazavil's comment.  Amazing rig TheWuss.  It wasnt until I went back and looked closely that you have just about every great can currently available.  LCD3 and SR009 to come perhaps....  
wink_face.gif

If you had to keep only one can....which would it be and why?

Haha. Thanks. Still undecided about laying out $2k for lcd3.
Right now if i had to keep one canit would be hd800. No doubt.

Nov 24, 2011 at 9:38 PM Post #2,670 of 41,148

Quote:
Haha. Thanks. Still undecided about laying out $2k for lcd3.
Right now if i had to keep one canit would be hd800. No doubt.

If I could only own one, it would be my LCD-3s. If I could own 2...it would be my LCD-3s and HD800s. Thankfully that's not the case.
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back