Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Mar 14, 2019 at 4:49 PM Post #23,551 of 41,050
Beautiful....is that a purple heart Ori?

Such a great headphone!
Thanks! Yes it is. I actually sold my Atticus and kept the Ori. There's just something about this headphone that's so engaging and addicting. It's so smooth, organic and just downright excellent!

Mar 14, 2019 at 4:55 PM Post #23,552 of 41,050
Thanks! Yes it is. I actually sold my Atticus and kept the Ori. There's just something about this headphone that's so engaging and addicting. It's so smooth, organic and just downright excellent!

It sure is, I love mine. I have an Atticus and they live together here!

The Ori is so much fun....hoping that Zach will come out with his own planar at some point.....if he does...I am all in!

Mar 14, 2019 at 7:13 PM Post #23,553 of 41,050
Mar 14, 2019 at 8:10 PM Post #23,554 of 41,050
It sure is, I love mine. I have an Atticus and they live together here!

The Ori is so much fun....hoping that Zach will come out with his own planar at some point.....if he does...I am all in!

I was just thinking the same thing. I love planar sound, also the ZMF "house sound" -- which just gets more interesting & diverse, w/various new models.

The Ori was what got me totally hooked on HP audio & interested in other planars. It nailed my sonic preference perfectly. Every time I put it on is like a homecoming.

Would love to see what Zach comes up with for a new planar, after his amazing run of high quality dynamics.

Mar 14, 2019 at 8:54 PM Post #23,555 of 41,050
mdrV6_8.jpg

edit: I just realized this... this receiver (Pioneer SX-3600) would have been about 5~yrs old when the MDR-V6's first came out in 1985.. this set of V6's is much later than that.. but amazing how long the V6's has been around.. personally I hope the V6 stays in production for another 3+ decades.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back