Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 3, 2011 at 3:52 PM Post #212 of 41,234

Quote:
Sorry for sounding like a total noob here, but I have no idea what the hell any of these things are (besides the DAPs and phones of course).

I see two receivers, an amp, a tube DAC, and a Mac Mini. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't mean to be brash here, but your thread derailment was slightly irritating.

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #213 of 41,234

I don't see how it was a "derailment". I could have sworn head-fi was a helpful community, and for information on what these items do I thought it would be a better choice to post in a thread that's centered around them rather than starting a new thread. My mistake, I should have thought twice before asking questions. 
rolleyes.gif
Quote:

Quote:
Sorry for sounding like a total noob here, but I have no idea what the hell any of these things are (besides the DAPs and phones of course).

I see two receivers, an amp, a tube DAC, and a Mac Mini. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I don't mean to be brash here, but your thread derailment was slightly irritating.

Jan 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #216 of 41,234
Quote:
Quote:
What's your point?

Be nice...

Heh, I didn't mean to come across as harsh. I was legitimately curious why he stated he lacked the knowledge to identify components in the other user's system. Maybe he could've asked "what does this stuff do."

Also, the keyboards at school suck. I can't type very well, so I try to keep it short

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #217 of 41,234

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What's your point?

Be nice...

Heh, I didn't mean to come across as harsh. I was legitimately curious why he stated he lacked the knowledge to identify components in the other user's system. Maybe he could've asked "what does this stuff do."

Also, the keyboards at school suck. I can't type very well, so I try to keep it short

Yeah, damn keyboards.

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #218 of 41,234
About half of the keyboards at my school are those flimsy, "indestructible" keyboards. AKA, pieces of trash. Typing on those is the most annoying thing ever. 

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #219 of 41,234

Quote:
About half of the keyboards at my school are those flimsy, "indestructible" keyboards. AKA, pieces of trash. Typing on those is the most annoying thing ever. 

We have a mac lab, with the old s****y wireless keyboards that are several generations old (the newer ones I don't really have a problem with. they're overpriced, but everything apple sells is overpriced). Some kid spilled something in my keyboard and now it's sticky. Oh, and my scroll wheel doesn't work on the s****y mouses they have in that lab too. 

I'm definitely not an apple worshipper, and I never will be.

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #220 of 41,234

Quote:
Quote:

We have a mac lab, with the old s****y wireless keyboards that are several generations old (the newer ones I don't really have a problem with. they're overpriced, but everything apple sells is overpriced). Some kid spilled something in my keyboard and now it's sticky. Oh, and my scroll wheel doesn't work on the s****y mouses they have in that lab too. 

I'm not gonna lie, I am totally in love with Apple. And I know there stuff is overpriced, but hey... people still keep buying there stuff 
biggrin.gif
 I really love Macs for there operating system. I have nothing but problems with windows my whole life, and will never go back to a PC. 

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #221 of 41,234

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not gonna lie, I am totally in love with Apple. And I know there stuff is overpriced, but hey... people still keep buying there stuff 
biggrin.gif
 I really love Macs for there operating system. I have nothing but problems with windows my whole life, and will never go back to a PC. 

Apple fans and their poor grammar. 
tongue.gif

Jan 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM Post #222 of 41,234

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not gonna lie, I am totally in love with Apple. And I know there their stuff is overpriced, but hey... people still keep buying there their stuff(.) 
biggrin.gif
 I really love Macs for there their operating system. I have I've had nothing but problems with windows my whole life, and will never go back to a PC. 

tongue.gif

fixed

Jan 4, 2011 at 2:57 AM Post #224 of 41,234

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not gonna lie, I am totally in love with Apple. And I know there their stuff is overpriced, but hey... people still keep buying there their stuff(.) 
biggrin.gif
 I really love Macs for there their operating system. I have I've had nothing but problems with windows my whole life, and will never go back to a PC. 

tongue.gif

Fixed.

Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back