Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Jan 2, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #167 of 41,236

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE THE RAZER VESPULA!!!!!!! I WANT THAT SO BADDDDDD. (But its $50, lol rip-off)

The Asus G73JH will NEVA beat the Asus G51jx-A1. :D    Don't see why you'd have an extra keyboard though... the laptop keyboard already comes with plenty of Fn + # hotkeys already.

hahaha wanna bet i got 9600++ in vantage hehehehe..the keyboard got it for free from my sister she works at logitech in singapore every time a new product launches i test it first hehehe...ant it just helps when playing games using the G keys hehe..

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #168 of 41,236

Quote:

Quote:
OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE THE RAZER VESPULA!!!!!!! I WANT THAT SO BADDDDDD. (But its $50, lol rip-off)

The Asus G73JH will NEVA beat the Asus G51jx-A1. :D    Don't see why you'd have an extra keyboard though... the laptop keyboard already comes with plenty of Fn + # hotkeys already.

hahaha wanna bet i got 9600++ in vantage hehehehe..the keyboard got it for free from my sister she works at logitech in singapore every time a new product launches i test it first hehehe...ant it just helps when playing games using the G keys hehe..

Its kind of sad because my Razer Sphex was cheap and it like... well it sort of disintegrated, so to speak (sticky stuff on the bottom started sticking to my desk and I couldn't get it off!) So I got the Razer Kabuto and then I lost it at the Atlanta International Airport during a trip last summer.... X___X
I'm sticking with my $5 mouse pad for now... lol.

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #170 of 41,236
I'm getting a new DAC on Wednesday, and probably some DT150s soon, but here's my current rig.  It's a uDAC from my computer, going to either the Fiio E9 or the Denon AVR-1000 receiver.  Then Denon D5000s or for super casual listening, KSC 75s.

Pictures aren't the best quality.

Jan 2, 2011 at 10:42 AM Post #171 of 41,236
Wait a sec... that Denon thing looks a lot like something I have downstairs in my house that I believe my dad bought ages ago.... I believe its called the Denon DRA-425R. What is that thing?

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #172 of 41,236

hahah the vespula is really nice should get one hehhe...i got the destructor also hehe but too big for my dorm table..oh yah soon im gonna tell my lil brother to mail me my Graham slee solo from Indonesia...yeahhh
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Its kind of sad because my Razer Sphex was cheap and it like... well it sort of disintegrated, so to speak (sticky stuff on the bottom started sticking to my desk and I couldn't get it off!) So I got the Razer Kabuto and then I lost it at the Atlanta International Airport during a trip last summer.... X___X
I'm sticking with my $5 mouse pad for now... lol.

Jan 2, 2011 at 11:58 AM Post #176 of 41,236
Jan 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM Post #177 of 41,236

Aune as DAC is really great, but you're right, it has not enough power to drive correctly the HD650

Quote:
sorry i tought just now u used the aune as ur amp..so i said the aune is not that good of an amp cuz ive used it once the limited edition one..it dose not deliver enough power for my hd650..sorry my mistake i didnt see that u used the aune for the dac hehehe..
Quote:
Beg your pardon?

Quote:
canceled...
Here's my humble one:

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #178 of 41,236
I'll carry on the off topicness alittle bit by mentioning im also left handed and also use a Razer mouse, a salmosa infact.

Over christmas I got a new pair of K701's and both our cameras got dropped so I ordered a new one. So when it comes I will update my rig pictures.

Jan 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #179 of 41,236

Quote:
My listening station is my computer desk...   Simple e7/e9 and astro mixamp plus some headphones constitute all my audio gear.  Have a w1000x and a audio-gd nfb-12 incoming, whenever they get here...  Usually, I have record sleeves over the headphones. removed for pic purpose.

For bed/sofa listening, I usually just grab a fuze and headphone/iem.

How do you like those ATH-AD700? If I am seeing those correctly, and that is in fact what they are.

Jan 2, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #180 of 41,236
Here is my humble rig. Its super simple, clean, and sounds pretty darn good. 

Grado SR80i and a Total BitHead. 

BTW, the cruddy stand was made in my basement with some scrap wood in a matter of minutes. But hey, it works! 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back