Shipping time range on Bugdenaudio.com
Feb 27, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #91 of 140
Same story here.

I asked Ethan a few questions before making the order, which he answered very fast.
After ordering he's disappeared.

I guess i knew where i was going into, but it's still annoying.
And I guess you will see me in a few days' time saying my order just arrived.

EDIT:

I just received an email a few hours i posted here (don't think he saw this post, which talks better of him) and i just received the phones a few minutes ago. So it´s been from 24 I ordered them to 8 I received them. Not bad at all.

If you could track the delivery this would be a nice place to buy from.
Anyway, I am satisfied.
I would buy here again if I needed.

Feb 27, 2011 at 3:44 PM Post #92 of 140
bugden audio . com  is a joke

i ordered eterna 10 days ago,  all 3 of the emails i got was saying order is complete than the money is gone, no update on shipping

i really doubt the order has been shipped as it says on the web the eterna is OOS

i emailed 20 times just wanting to know if my order was shipped or not, not a single respones

no matter how good a person is , no matter how many people vouch for him , this is very amateur, def not the way to handle a business

if you are too busy to run your business why not just close it,  we are doing you a favor buying from you, you should be thankful that we purchase something from you.  now its like we should appreciate you for selling us a pair of damn headphones

we as customers dont get any word from the guy,  all of a sudden on head-fi.org we are the bad guys now? for what? for f$$king complaining about the truth?  then every one jump in this thread startes saying how busy the guy is, i would never vouch for a guy even my closest friend, very unprofessional

W H A T E V E R

Feb 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #93 of 140
Is there anywhere selling Eterna or SW-Xcape? I'm wondering if people continue buying from Budgen while the complaints haven't ceased.

Quote:
bugden audio . com  is a joke

i ordered eterna 10 days ago,  all 3 of the emails i got was saying order is complete than the money is gone, no update on shipping

i really doubt the order has been shipped as it says on the web the eterna is OOS

i emailed 20 times just wanting to know if my order was shipped or not, not a single respones

no matter how good a person is , no matter how many people vouch for him , this is very amateur, def not the way to handle a business

if you are too busy to run your business why not just close it,  we are doing you a favor buying from you, you should be thankful that we purchase something from you.  now its like we should appreciate you for selling us a pair of damn headphones

we as customers dont get any word from the guy,  all of a sudden on head-fi.org we are the bad guys now? for what? for f$$king complaining about the truth?  then every one jump in this thread startes saying how busy the guy is, i would never vouch for a guy even my closest friend, very unprofessional

W H A T E V E R

Feb 28, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #94 of 140
gd audio base has them for couple bucks more, but they are in russia

i shouldve bought from gd audio,  i was thinking canada's shipping is cheaper if i need to send them back for warranty

if getting shipping status is this hard, i believe there is no way to get warranty, what a joke

Feb 28, 2011 at 2:50 AM Post #95 of 140
I sent in a pair of faulty Silver Bullets last summer. July 10, 2010 I was told it would be three weeks until the SB were in stock. After waiting until August 26 I settled on the Eternas, which he sent, as I needed a working pair of IEMs.  He promised to repair the SB and sending them to me. The last time I wrote asking about the Silver Bullets was October 23. Clearly Ethan isn't going to repair them. I'm done sending him emails, and done buying stuff from Budgeon.

Feb 28, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #96 of 140
I bought Eternas 2-3 weeks ago. I find it the best to order on a thursday. He usually gets to all the orders in the weekend.
Ordering on a Monday or late sunday can have a bit of a wait. But once its in the mail expect the stuff to get to you in around 5 days.

Mar 2, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #97 of 140

Quote:
Estimated time would be 10 days supposedly. 

Start in Russia leave to Ethan, then he sends them to you from my understanding.

I think mine took a week in a half or two forgot when I ordered I'll have to check.

Quote:
I'm dealing with the same problems as a couple ppl where. 

No contact:

Shipping processed or whatever but I have no tracking number and no package.

A package I ordered after this came before it, freaking annoying. If this continues I'm canceling and definitely never shopping here again. It was stated his email acts stupid -I find this funny- So I contacted him here and the same day as contacted he posted but doesn't contact his customer back. I know that he got my message so there will be no excuse. The only thing I really want to do is cancel my order. I was going to buy some back-up DBA-02 from him but now I'm not so sure.

Quote:
Update: Not only has nothing changed I also got a temporary disabled account. This is via Budgen "website".

No tracking number
No contact 
No reply to PM

I just sent yet another reply to Ethan if this continues expect no more business from me. I don't care about your in college I don't care about any of that. A business is a business nothing more nothing less if you can't contact your customers why should we shop there. This is getting old I've waited and waited with no reply I don't know if there suppose to be a number or not if there's not then you should have the courtesy to contact your customers. Period.

Quote:
Update:

Eterna arrived in perfect condition, Warning: There will be no tracking # at least for Us.

The only bad thing I can nitpick about is communication otherwise I recommend shopping at Budgen Audio. No improvements as far as shipping wise communication on the other hand needs to be improved. Otherwise perfect. 

So not this time Arm 
rolleyes.gif

This was how it went for me not a pretty site but I have the Eterna's sitting in my ear and couldn't be more happy. Would I order from Ethan again? Yes I would. 

Ethan just needs more communication otherwise so far so good. This btw is a very bad thing all I can say is receive the headphones and then lay back and listen to some music. 

(First post is the last)

Mar 2, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #98 of 140

all the complains from members including me couldve been aviod if he just send us a short email it would take just 3 mins max.  or something like an automatic emailing systerm saying your order is shipped, and there is no tracking provided,  PLEASE be patient

Quote:
This was how it went for me not a pretty site but I have the Eterna's sitting in my ear and couldn't be more happy. Would I order from Ethan again? Yes I would. 

Ethan just needs more communication otherwise so far so good. This btw is a very bad thing all I can say is receive the headphones and then lay back and listen to some music. 

(First post is the last)

Mar 7, 2011 at 11:04 PM Post #100 of 140
I ordered my Xcape version 2 on Friday afternoon and he shipped them out the following Monday and I received the earphones on Friday. It took me one week to receive my oder and I am located in Az. 

Mar 9, 2011 at 4:17 AM Post #101 of 140
Ordered the Xcape V2..
Less than 10 days from day of ordering to mail delivery at my doorstep in Holland, that's pretty damn fast I'd say.

Thanks Ethan!

Mar 9, 2011 at 12:07 PM Post #102 of 140

Quote:
all the complains from members including me couldve been aviod if he just send us a short email it would take just 3 mins max.  or something like an automatic emailing systerm saying your order is shipped, and there is no tracking provided,  PLEASE be patient

Agreed, but it seems that the system is improving so that is good. For future purchases. 

I could definitely see myself buying a back-up pair from him we might have to have another talk about communication though. 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 10, 2011 at 3:10 AM Post #104 of 140
ordered a pair of fischer eternas on march 5th, finally got the "complete" status just today.  gona wait n c how long its gona take for it to ship from british columbia to ontario (east coast, 3 hr timezone diff for the non canadians)

Mar 10, 2011 at 9:03 AM Post #105 of 140
People posting about getting their orders in a timely fashion is telling in itself. Why should we need to know. These aren't customs. Shipping from stock is not the issue and never has been. Ethan's not ripping anyone off though 6 months without a warranty replacement or repair as stated in an earlier post kind of accomplishes the same even without malice (which I'm sure there isn't). I think most that are posting about issues would be willing to wait for orders if the site was up to date with inventory and got responses about expected delays. The only reason I can think of that some are getting responses and others not so much is that if something was ordered from stock on the site but is actually out due to either lack of attention, a response that it's actually out is more likely to get a refund request. It begs the question whether Ethan may be in no hurry to update. I guess we should give the benefit of doubt but that he's often stated that things are better now and he was adding staff etc. etc. just makes it sound like more of the old dog ate my homework song and dance. School, vacation, holidays, mail server, spam box. I had to post here after 3 emails over 10 days AND a phone call where I spoke to him and still nothing got done. (I'm patient and think giving a few days to answer emails is courteous as a barrage just makes things worse but obviously, Ethan could avoid much of that that by answering. I suggest those that are trying to contact him, limit themselves to no more than once a day.) Posting here was required to get it done for me and free up my funds. It was a bit disturbing that he had time to participate here while little to respond to business needs. Things obviously haven't changed in any significant way. Shipping from stock is easy. The rest is what defines retailer.

Look, I don't hate the kid and understand a first endeavor like this can be daunting but he's doing this for capitalistic reasons and not as a favor. He'd be better off just stating that it's going to remain slow and that he only answers emails on the weekends and ships once or twice a week. Of course, you also then have to answer your emails on the weekend and give full service with warranty items.
wink_face.gif
 Most could live with that and would prefer the more sincere perspective. I could easily support a young guy getting his feet wet if the site represented it as part time yet full service and asked for this patience. Then again, it may not be what Fischer would demand from a distributor and caused the North American rights to have been given elsewhere but I think a true understanding of what to expect is something a consumer deserves. It's too bad that I get this feeling that Fischer may also have been promised more than they're getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back