Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor / DAP || USB DAC || USB Transport || Bluetooth 4.0 + aptX || DSD
Oct 31, 2016 at 10:43 AM Post #1,067 of 3,480
I have a $50 Amazon GC, so I might just order from the one seller there, SHENZHENAUDIO, based in Hong Kong. Has anyone ordered the M1 from them? Does the case come with the player or is that a separate purchase? They have a 100% Amazon rating so I feel fairly confident.

Thanks for the OTG recommendations so far, I might order something to use with my Sound Blaster E1.

Oct 31, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #1,068 of 3,480
I ordered from them, no problems.
I have a $50 Amazon GC, so I might just order from the one seller there, SHENZHENAUDIO, based in Hong Kong. Has anyone ordered the M1 from them? Does the case come with the player or is that a separate purchase? They have a 100% Amazon rating so I feel fairly confident.

Thanks for the OTG recommendations so far, I might order something to use with my Sound Blaster E1.

Oct 31, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #1,069 of 3,480

I ordered from them last week. It shipped in about 3 days, but I still have to wait another 2-4 weeks before it is scheduled to be here. 
basshead.gif

The page I ordered from did NOT include the case; it is another $20.

Sure hope it gets here early so I can be 
darthsmile.gif

Oct 31, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #1,070 of 3,480
Oct 31, 2016 at 3:43 PM Post #1,071 of 3,480
If I recall somebody mentioned that the M1 worked with the Apple CCK.

Did it work reliably, and did you get the dreaded message about "this device draws too much power?"

Officially this unit does not support the iphone, but that one comment made think that perhaps it actually does work,

Similarly, the FIIO X3II will work with the iphone when a specialty USB splitter is added to the chain.  The splitter (the cute brand found on Amazon) seems to fake out the iphone when it comes to DAC power draw.

Oct 31, 2016 at 6:31 PM Post #1,074 of 3,480
Oct 31, 2016 at 11:33 PM Post #1,075 of 3,480
  I hope not!

@discord76 What an outstanding wish

clearly you are a purist

Well, that is far from being a purist. Why would you wish a useful function for a lot of people to fail when you can just turn it off or don't use it at all if you don't want it.

Nov 1, 2016 at 1:10 AM Post #1,076 of 3,480
Nov 1, 2016 at 1:59 AM Post #1,077 of 3,480
Folks who ordered from the AK store , how long did it take to arrive?. mine has been shipped today via singapore  post and the tracking isn't even live yet. How long did yours take to arrive

Nov 1, 2016 at 2:00 AM Post #1,078 of 3,480
Received a message just now on AliExpress, from Beteran HIFI Audio Store, saying that the Post Office has lost my package.
So, they're going to send another M1 to me - which means I've got another month's wait until I get it.

Take Care,
David Baldock

Nov 1, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #1,079 of 3,480
Has anyone ordered from http://www.audiophonics.fr/? I made an order on Saturday when they said they had stock of the M1, since then I've had no communication at all from them.  Just wondered if anyone had any experience of dealing with them?

Nov 1, 2016 at 5:21 AM Post #1,080 of 3,480
Has anyone ordered from http://www.audiophonics.fr/? I made an order on Saturday when they said they had stock of the M1, since then I've had no communication at all from them.  Just wondered if anyone had any experience of dealing with them?

Never bought anything from them.
But they have a good reputation. It's a well known eshop in France.
Your answer may lay in the dates.
Today is November 1st. And lots of people do "the bridge" and take off from Friday evening to Tuesday ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back