Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 2
May 4, 2020 at 9:52 PM Post #62 of 118
What is quality expectation of a BT model like this at this generation? I'm interested in this model, but all the BT sets I tried failed to impress. Are these like as good as 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones at last?

May 5, 2020 at 2:37 PM Post #63 of 118
What is quality expectation of a BT model like this at this generation? I'm interested in this model, but all the BT sets I tried failed to impress. Are these like as good as 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Earphones at last?

Oh it's good. This is a very pleasant set of earbuds, wireless or wired.

May 12, 2020 at 12:44 AM Post #65 of 118
I ended up returning my pair. It was just too much work to insert them and get a good seal. None of the included tips were a good match for me and the Comply foam tips felt too mushy and loose. Also, I'm pretty sure there was a channel imbalance with my unit. This is disappointing because I thought they sounded pretty good and I like the design.

My search for true wireless earbuds continues. Maybe the new Pixel Buds are next. I don't need aptX and noise cancelling because I'll be wearing them out in the street so I want to hear my surrounds.

May 15, 2020 at 5:33 PM Post #66 of 118
I ended up returning my pair. It was just too much work to insert them and get a good seal. None of the included tips were a good match for me and the Comply foam tips felt too mushy and loose. Also, I'm pretty sure there was a channel imbalance with my unit. This is disappointing because I thought they sounded pretty good and I like the design.

My search for true wireless earbuds continues. Maybe the new Pixel Buds are next. I don't need aptX and noise cancelling because I'll be wearing them out in the street so I want to hear my surrounds.

If you want good codecs. The microsoft buds include Aptx-LL like the Seinhesser mtw 1.

May 15, 2020 at 5:59 PM Post #67 of 118

I didn't have any luck with the included tips either. But I used a cheapo silicone set I found on amazon and it's an easy and quick fit every time. These IEM's really shine with a good seal. At first it took me a few seconds to get these in but now it's muscle memory they are in my ears in a second. Easy peasy.

May 29, 2020 at 4:26 PM Post #69 of 118
Jul 10, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #74 of 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back