Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 2
Apr 28, 2020 at 3:32 PM Post #46 of 118
Does anyone know if these oval silicone ear tips would fit? They are for the Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear, CX 3.00, CX 5.00, CX 7.00BT, HD1 and HD1. Perhaps these IEMs have the same IEM nozzle as the MTW?

I messaged Sennheiser support about this and this was their reply:

The True Wireless have ear-tips made just for them. No other will fit properly.

Apr 28, 2020 at 3:35 PM Post #47 of 118
Apr 28, 2020 at 3:38 PM Post #48 of 118
I messaged Sennheiser support about this and this was their reply:

The True Wireless have ear-tips made just for them. No other will fit properly.

Fail.

Apr 28, 2020 at 4:26 PM Post #49 of 118
Fwiw, the Spiral Dots fit the MTW2 perfectly, and are similar in shape to the stock tips.

Apr 29, 2020 at 6:53 PM Post #50 of 118
I have had these for just over a week now and I seem to be getting a battery drain issue with the case. I’m only using the headphones for a short time (maybe about an hour) then putting them back in the case. All seems good, the case charges them, get the solid green light to say they are charged and that the case can still do a full charge cycle as per the manual.

The problem is, by about the 4th time of doing that, when I press the button on the back of the case, it lights up orange, which according to the manual means ithasn’t got enough left to do a full charge. How can this be? I’ve not even used them for the equivalent of even one charge. In effect, I’ve charged the buds from 80/90% back to 100% about 4 times and then only get an orange light on the case. The battery life of the buds seems about what was advertised but have I got a faulty battery in the case??

Apr 29, 2020 at 7:02 PM Post #51 of 118
I have had these for just over a week now and I seem to be getting a battery drain issue with the case. I’m only using the headphones for a short time (maybe about an hour) then putting them back in the case. All seems good, the case charges them, get the solid green light to say they are charged and that the case can still do a full charge cycle as per the manual.

The problem is, by about the 4th time of doing that, when I press the button on the back of the case, it lights up orange, which according to the manual means ithasn’t got enough left to do a full charge. How can this be? I’ve not even used them for the equivalent of even one charge. In effect, I’ve charged the buds from 80/90% back to 100% about 4 times and then only get an orange light on the case. The battery life of the buds seems about what was advertised but have I got a faulty battery in the case??

I had the same issue when I emailed sennheiser they emailed me back a graph that shows the case will show orange when the case is less than 90% full. Whereas the documentation I got with the buds says the case will show green until 50% charge is left.

Apr 29, 2020 at 7:29 PM Post #53 of 118
That would make more sense! Do you have a screenshot? Wonder why they’ve not updated the online guide?

IMG_20200429_192516.jpg

Apr 29, 2020 at 7:30 PM Post #54 of 118
Apr 30, 2020 at 2:56 AM Post #55 of 118
They must have just updated that in the last day or two because it definitely DIDN’T say that a few days ago! It definitely said if it lights up orange without the buds in, it cannot complete another full charge cycle!
Thanks for the replies all!

Apr 30, 2020 at 7:25 PM Post #57 of 118
They must have just updated that in the last day or two because it definitely DIDN’T say that a few days ago! It definitely said if it lights up orange without the buds in, it cannot complete another full charge cycle!
Thanks for the replies all!

I'm with you. They must have updated it.

May 2, 2020 at 9:46 AM Post #59 of 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back