Sennheiser HD 660S2 thread
Sep 27, 2023 at 3:07 PM Post #5,074 of 6,502
Thanks.

An by any chance do you know why I have random poping noise on play/ pause with the iFi zen Dac v2?
There is a guy on the iFi forum. I wonder why he already didn't show up; he usually does when someone mentions iFi...perhaps you should call him by writing three times iFi iFi iFi...or you should write iFi IS THE BEST!!!!!

Let's see if he will show up now :)

Sep 27, 2023 at 3:44 PM Post #5,075 of 6,502
There is a guy on the iFi forum. I wonder why he already didn't show up; he usually does when someone mentions iFi...perhaps you should call him by writing three times iFi iFi iFi...or you should write iFi IS THE BEST!!!!!

Let's see if he will show up now :)
🤣🤣 I don’t know if you are trolling me but if it is not the case, I hope that he will be able to help me ahah

Sep 27, 2023 at 7:39 PM Post #5,080 of 6,502
Hello all. I just wanted to say that the person posting here was not me. I was compromised.

Password changed now.

Thanks

Sep 28, 2023 at 11:47 AM Post #5,083 of 6,502
Even better with the 800 😜

I have both. Nothing beats the 800 for gaming. So immersive. Yes of course you lose some bottom end, but it's a very small price to pay.
the problem is that the hd800 does not know what sub and mid bass, body and full sound are, the hd660s2 does. maybe hd800 has a bit more space, but it bleeds in everything else.

Sep 28, 2023 at 12:00 PM Post #5,085 of 6,502
the problem is that the hd800 does not know what sub and mid bass, body and full sound are, the hd660s2 does. maybe hd800 has a bit more space, but it bleeds in everything else.

I think you'll be in the minority if you have actually played a game with them & think that. In any case, you're massively downplaying the pros & exaggerating the cons.

My opinions are my own, but the general concensus is they are by far the best. Like I said, I have them both and there is absolutely no contest whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back