Seattle Meet at Bottleheadquarters 5/5/2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2018 at 6:20 PM Post #46 of 87
Please join, would love to finally hear a set.

Really tempted to join! I've never been to a meet either and I'm not sure how these meets are like.
I have a focal utopia and a zeus xr, and I wonder how these would sound like on different amps, including Bottlehead ones, I've always get lost on how to pair them up.

In regard to the hd700, @BIG POPPA got that science to a T. Do hear it on his rig!

LQQK, we're front page!

Apr 29, 2018 at 6:24 PM Post #47 of 87
Hey guys, listen I'm still really in need of help with a ride. For some reason my offer for a ride fell through, and I'm really hoping someone else can offer me a ride on Saturday. I'll be staying in Kenmore, nearby Bothell / Kirkland. It may be my only chance to attend a meet around here since I'm just visiting in the Seattle area. I have a rare custom rig, but also too fragile to take on 3-4 buses + 1.5 mile bumpy walk, even if packed nicely in a suitcase. Anyone in the north or east puget sound please send me a PM so we can work something out, THANKS in advance!
- Levi

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #51 of 87
Thinking about coming Saturday.

I can bring my Kevin Gilmore designed DIY Grounded Grid electrostatic headphone amp and Stax SR-009, SR-207 and SR-003mk2 if there will be a spare balanced source to use.

My Yggy front end won’t make the long journey.

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #52 of 87
Thinking about coming Saturday.

I can bring my Kevin Gilmore designed DIY Grounded Grid electrostatic headphone amp and Stax SR-009, SR-207 and SR-003mk2 if there will be a spare balanced source to use.

My Yggy front end won’t make the long journey.

I'm planning on hot-transporting my Yggy Analog 2 and traveling amp-less like I did last year, when Doc let me use a S.E.X. for the afternoon. So if you're interested in hooking up, let me know and I'll also bring my 404LE and 407.

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 5:49 PM Post #53 of 87
I'm planning on hot-transporting my Yggy Analog 2 and traveling amp-less like I did last year, when Doc let me use a S.E.X. for the afternoon. So if you're interested in hooking up, let me know and I'll also bring my 404LE and 407.

Sounds good. I’ll be there around noonish. I’ll have Stax headphones, GG amp and balanced XLR ICs. See you then.

Last edited:
May 1, 2018 at 6:35 PM Post #54 of 87
There should be Wi-Fi. There has been in the past.

Yeah and we only charge $9.99 per day!
Actually we have a free guest connection. Just ask one of us how to log in when you get here.

May 1, 2018 at 10:10 PM Post #55 of 87
Please arrive no earlier 1pm to the meet.
It is a 6 day work week for the crew at Bottlehead.
Bainbridge Brewery next door will open at noon if you do get there early.
Bainbridge organic distillery will be open too, take the tour a get a nice bottle of something while you wait for the meet.

May 2, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #56 of 87
Please arrive no earlier 1pm to the meet.
It is a 6 day work week for the crew at Bottlehead.
Bainbridge Brewery next door will open at noon if you do get there early.
Bainbridge organic distillery will be open too, take the tour a get a nice bottle of something while you wait for the meet.

Will there be a premeet at said brewery?

May 2, 2018 at 9:07 PM Post #60 of 87
This should be a great event! Usually is!
Thanks again to Doc B and the Queen B!

I am maybe going to travel light but not sure what to bring. Depends on the interest in gear.

Either way, I’m sure this will be fun. Wondering if there will be any pre meet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back