Seattle Meet at Bottleheadquarters 5/5/2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2018 at 1:37 AM Post #16 of 87
This would be my first meet, so I am very interested in attending. I don't have very much gear or uncommon items per se but I will list my gear below and bring it with me just in case.

Schiit Eitr
Metrum Acoustics Amethyst
Audio-gd NFB1
LH Labs Geekout V2 Signature Edition (in gold, oooooooh fancy)
HD800/HD650

P.S
If anyone has a Yggy that can demo it, I would be very appreciative. I know it has a warm up time.

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2018 at 2:37 PM Post #18 of 87
Looks like we will make this.

Will be coming straight from "Opening Day" (boating), so unlikely to be bringing gear.

However, If the girly takes ones of her friends to the show that evening (i.e. I can escape it), could possibly have a small group of people stop by to do some more listening (see profile for gear) afterwards at our place (it's walking distance from the Seattle ferry dock on Alaskan Way).

Apr 14, 2018 at 10:52 PM Post #20 of 87
Apr 15, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #22 of 87
Can anyone help with a carpool starting anywhere between Everett and downtown Seattle? I'm coming from Lynnwood carrying a heavy rig with rare antique tubes, so not so cool to take 3 buses, ferry and 1/2 mile walk to the headquarters. I can pay for gas and I'm a pro driver if you want help there too. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2018 at 3:35 AM Post #23 of 87
Can anyone help with a carpool starting anywhere between Everett and downtown Seattle? I'm coming from Lynnwood carrying a heavy rig with rare antique tubes, so not so cool to take 3 buses, ferry and 1/2 mile walk to the headquarters. I can pay for gas and I'm a pro driver if you want help there too. Thanks in advance.

I might be able to help.

The catch is that I have a miata, so trunk/storage space ain't the best and I am bringing a rather large amp and dac myself. I read through your stuff and I honestly think we should be totally fine, but worst case senario, you might end up with your amp or a box of headphones on your lap.

As long as you are cool with that, we should be good. I live in the woodinville area, so lynwood is not far at all and we could shoot down 5 south from there without any real issues.

Plus the miata is so small that we get a discount for the ferry :beerchug:

Apr 16, 2018 at 4:34 AM Post #24 of 87
I might be able to help.

The catch is that I have a miata, so trunk/storage space ain't the best and I am bringing a rather large amp and dac myself. I read through your stuff and I honestly think we should be totally fine, but worst case senario, you might end up with your amp or a box of headphones on your lap.

As long as you are cool with that, we should be good. I live in the woodinville area, so lynwood is not far at all and we could shoot down 5 south from there without any real issues.

Plus the miata is so small that we get a discount for the ferry :beerchug:
Totally great, will hit you up by PM

Apr 20, 2018 at 11:19 PM Post #26 of 87
These are burning in quite nicely! Reminiscent of the MDR-Z1R which I was wanting to revisit but maybe not any more.
I will have a Campfire Cascade with the beryllium coated goodness gracious. Will also have that Massdrop Cavalli Tube Hybrid amp, which is a fantastic unit for the price. And a few other goodies.

Apr 21, 2018 at 9:46 PM Post #29 of 87
Really looking forward to this meet. Will be my second one. That was like 9 years ago.
My wife agreed to come. I want to show her what I'm into. She's cool that way.

Apr 22, 2018 at 1:58 AM Post #30 of 87
I can make it up to Bottlehead for this meet. I'll bring some new toys. A Cavalli Liquid Glass amp and the Audeze LCD-2 Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back