Seattle Meet at Bottleheadquarters 5/5/2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 31, 2018 at 10:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 87

BIG POPPA

Headphoneus Supremus
We are having the 1st meet of the season at BottleHeadquarters on Bainbridge Island. This may be one of the most unique meets. Most of us take a ferry to Bainbridge Island. We are greeted by some of the nicest hosts on the planet. Queen Eileen an Doc B of Bottlehead with the awesome support of their crew. We have had many awesome meets here. If this is your first meet, this is the one to make. You will have a great time. Bring your gear and a friend. We will prolly have a pre meet and an aftermeet to get all your questions answered. Veterans, you know this is one of our favorite meets. Here it goes:

Where: BottleHeadquarters
9415 coppertop loop NE
Suite 101
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110 (206) 451-4275

Time: 1-5pm

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:11 PM Post #2 of 87
reserve

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:12 PM Post #3 of 87
reserve

Mar 31, 2018 at 10:56 PM Post #4 of 87
Sweet! I just realized i had the ultimate brain fart in that I was thinking this was next weekend (hence jumping the thread post)... Like April wasn't going to happen. Lol
This is great as I will have my Massdrop Cavalli MCTH amp by then.

Will change my sig to send redirects to this thread!

Kinda proud of this one though, gonna have to plug it in:
10088896.png

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #5 of 87
On the Canmeets FB page it is posted with this info..... Lol

Apr 10, 2018 at 4:45 AM Post #9 of 87
Hello Seattle area Head-Fi'ers! Levi here, planning to make a rare return to my hometown of Seattle, and coincidentally just in time to make your mini-meet. After hosting several meets in the Bay Area and lurking on your meet threads, I've gotta hand it to @BIG POPPA for keeping these meets going, and looking forward to meeting you folks, as well as @Soundsgoodtome. I've heard there's still room, so here's my (tentative) list of gear I could bring including some very well regarded and lesser known equipment:
  • Euforia tube amp from Feliks Audio with several good condition NOS tube pairings
  • 'modest' Schiit Modi 2 multibit DAC, greatly enhanced by 3 USB components (Wyrd + Singxer SU-1 + iFi iPurifier 2)
  • Focal Spirit Classic closed headphones
  • Neu HX600 Japanese closed budget headphones
  • HD-600 or 650
  • Onkyo DP-X1A twin Sabre DAP
  • TFZ Exclusive-1 IEMs ('stealth' budget IEMs find after trying 100's)
It would also be super interesting to try some of the newer 'cans such as Senn. HD-820 HD-660S, among others.

PS- I noticed it's 4 instead of 3 hours, right? That should give us needed time...

Apr 12, 2018 at 11:24 PM Post #12 of 87
@BIG POPPA I don't see a lot of messages on here about this event. I want to go but I dont have facebook (or plan to). Is this the thread that will have the most info?
So sorry about that @thegabe . We have been coming here for a few years now. We jump on a ferry, get a bite to eat, head to Bottlehead at 1pm. I should be in Bainbridge fairly early checking out downtown Winslow.

Anyone need help with carpooling and or gear? This is the time to start talking about it.
please let me know.

I can help

@DecentLevi People should be posting their gear soon. Mine usually a surprise.... Tweaked as usual

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018 at 11:37 PM Post #13 of 87
I'm driving in on Saturday just for this. I've never done the ferry before so if I could catch a ride or give a ride that would be cool. If I leave from here at 7a I'll be in Seattle around 11ish. Could be talked into leaving earlier if someone wants to meet up for the ferry ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back