Schiit Valhalla has been shipped......reviews, impressions and musings.
Sep 4, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #76 of 404

Quote:
The Valhalla has great bass response and it is also able to render, in wonderful detail, Peter Frampton's guitar work on his Thank You Mr Churchill release. Yes. The T1. That's one headphone I'm considering as well as the Audez'e LCD-2. I can't decide on which to get let alone a place to audition either one of them.
frown.gif

im assuming youre from up north? if you were down here id let u try mine out.  that is.. unless the giants beat the dodgers today. :p
i never considered the LCD-2 and i dont think i ever will. i am no longer looking to replace the t1.  if i get any other headphone it will be a cheaper one maybe like the HF2/1 just because theyre special.

Sep 4, 2010 at 6:36 PM Post #79 of 404
Sep 4, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #81 of 404

Quote:
LOL.......I was going to say at least it wasn't on fire
wink_face.gif

A few pics next to my WA6 for size comparison:

That is one sexy Woo6!

When you're ready, please give us a comparison between the Val and the WA6.

Sep 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #84 of 404
i can see now, DoingOK, why you want to black anodize your valhalla.
your room is so sharp, and so well coordinated that just one piece of equipment like that looks out of place...

Sep 4, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #85 of 404
I've been meaning to get into tube amps since trying out my friend's Woo. Having never owned one before this seems like a really good option. I love Schiit a lot anyway.

I'd love to see a comparison between the Valhalla and the Glow Amp One, personally. Those are the two I'm mainly considering.

Sep 4, 2010 at 8:29 PM Post #86 of 404

Quote:
Looks like you may have to woodify your Valhalla!

It would probably catch fire given how hot it's supposed to be.

I wish it came in black, however. Every piece of electronic equipment I have is black and one silver piece just stands out like a sore thumb. Oh well, too late too complain anyways.

Sep 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM Post #87 of 404
Just got back from the PSU game and found a box of Schiit as well...

Sep 4, 2010 at 9:50 PM Post #88 of 404

Quote:
Just got back from the PSU game and found a box of Schiit as well...

They should of installed a glade scented plugin inside the unit, that would of been genius.  When the tubes warm up you get that bathroom fresh smell.  I think it aligns well with their sense of humor and marketing.  I would personally go with a little Hawaiian Breeze with my Schiit.  

Sep 5, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #89 of 404
Wow! I would very much like to know how you went about 'woodifing' your Woo Audio 6, DoingOK. It's a very striking piece of work. Amazing...

Quote:
LOL.......I was going to say at least it wasn't on fire
wink_face.gif

A few pics next to my WA6 for size comparison:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back