1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by joydivisi0n, Jul 23, 2013.
Tags:
  1. gimmeheadroom
    Why live with only one amp?! :D

On the contrary. The nukes are gonna EMP all your solid state gear into the wild blue yonder. Our tube gear is gonna be the only source of music :wink:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    bcowen and Strat1117 like this.
  2. Strat1117
    You underestimate how much the Cylons really hate humans....

bcowen, TK16, Wes S and 1 other person like this.
  3. gimmeheadroom
    You're probably right...but I have enough barbecue coal to melt 'em all down hundreds of meters from the Old Homestead. I pity the Terminator who tries barging in :D

<queue Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire>

bcowen and Strat1117 like this.
  4. Wes S
    Dude! I have been binge watching Battlestar Galactica, and just finished season 3.

bcowen, Strat1117 and TK16 like this.
  5. TK16
    Please let's get back on track in the tube rolling thread. ie empty box tablet auctions on Ebay.

bcowen likes this.
  6. TK16
    That is my favorite sci fi tv series, coming from a life long trekkie that is saying something.

bcowen, Wes S and Strat1117 like this.
  7. Wes S
    The end of season 3, just blew my mind last night. Really a killer show, and I can't believe it took me this long to watch it.

8. TK16
    The mini series is fantastic as well I recommend it 100%. Though the bash GE tubes in the second part. Heard a rumor that @bcowen was the reason behind the cancellation of the show. When they were training the new pilots they started with every GE tube in existence. Adama stated in the behind the scenes that billions upon billions of life lost and GE tubes came out unscathed like cockroaches.
    Post above is probably not accurate.

Ripper2860, bcowen and Wes S like this.
  9. bcowen
    Probably? :smile:

Ripper2860 and TK16 like this.
  10. bcowen
    Wait. Just to clarify, are you suggesting there's music *other* than Marilyn Manson? Yeah right. Good try though.

:slight_smile:

Ripper2860 likes this.
  11. Ripper2860
    I see you have decided to use the word 'MUSIC' in the loosest of terms possible. :smirk:

gimmeheadroom, TK16 and bcowen like this.
  12. bcowen
    Music is a very subjective term. Perhaps we should just agree not to disagree that GE tubes suck? :smile:

TK16 likes this.
  13. Ripper2860
    Agreed. Suck In the strictest terms possible!! :D

bcowen likes this.
  14. OldSkool
    Wow...9 days, no posts?

Did GE's attorneys manage to lock this thread? :wink:

TK16, Strat1117 and bcowen like this.
  15. Strat1117
    I was posting on the three year abandoned Schiit LISST thread, just because.