1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sansa clip zip headphones

2 3
Next

Last
  1. madmonkey
    I have koss portapros on order did i make a mistake i listen mostly to rock and metal music.

2. proton007
    Quote:

Whats the worry?

3. madmonkey
    http://www.amazon.com/Crossfade-Over-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Headphone-Gunmetal/dp/B003BYRGKY/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1353978957&sr=1-7&keywords=headphones i have the worst luck on these things first i order these after reading lots of reviews .luckly i read a few more who said these aint to good for rock
    i been reading reviews all day glad i found this site

4. proton007
    So how much do you want to spend? There are better headphones out there for <100, but for the price the koss is also good.
    For rock you can also get Grado SR60.

5. madmonkey
    i would love to stay under 50 bucks. Looks dont matter to me at all .i just want decent sound for like 50 and below.but i understand ill be at the low end of the spectrum most my music is ripped at 128 wma. so i think amazeing headphones will be overkill

6. proton007
    Quote:

Then I think the Koss is alright. Thats if you want something new. If you have access to a second hand market (maybe you can look around here on head-fi), you can get something better for under 50.
    But serioulsy, consider using atleast 256kbps MP3 or AAC for your music. 128 is noticeably low quality.

7. madmonkey
    Yeah the days i was ripping my cds i was ina hurry and didnt think of long term .if i went up to 80 bucks.is there something else you can recommend . i see the sonys v6 and creative aurora are in that price range

8. proton007
    Quote:

Sennheiser PX100-II ($50)
    Grado SR60i ($79)
    Creative Aurvana Live ($60) also a good choice.

9. madmonkey
    Well i just ordered the koss porto pros i mean 30 bucks cant go wrong....I doubt my dap is good enough for a better set anyways. I kinda recall having a pair that radio shack made years ago and they sounded decent. . Some day ill get a better dap and better headphones. Used to have sony minidisc and some mdr v6 it was a decent combo i miss minidisc. Ps this forum rocks

10. madmonkey
    Oops i typed my reply before i saw ya reply. ty for your help ill write these down and get them next

11. proton007
    Quote:

np.
    As I said, for $30 they're a good choice.

12. madmonkey
    LOl i canceled em anyways soon as i added em to cart they dropped to 28 bucks. my timing sucks tonight. right now im thinking a the creative aurura will they be decent for rock and metal?

13. proton007
    Quote:

The Creative has a bass driven sound. Not sure if it works well for rock/metal, but really good for rap/hip hop/dub etc.

From what I read on head-fi, it seems the grado 60i/80i is recommended for rock/metal, but not good for music with high bass.

14. madmonkey
    Well they droped the koss to 28 bucks so i bought them .LOL now there at 40 bucks . amazon sure does some odd stuff,.i also bought a cheap amp for 9 bucks im sure it will be awefull but ill only be out a little bit

15. soundstige
    The PortaPros are great at their price range for rock.

2 3
Next

Last