RSA MUSTANG P-51 . little amp BIG sound . image 1, 28, 30, 55, 59, 61 Reviews, 30, 34 . Post images . Monitors pg 1
Jul 21, 2014 at 9:13 AM Post #1,186 of 1,220
On top of that there will be brokerage ( I can't find their fee chart but it's based on the value in CDN dollars) and HST. There will be no duty as the amp is made in the USA so it falls under NAFTA.
Humm... thanks! This is the less expensive in the lineup? iPiko is maybe the best move for my w4e phone!? ...

Jul 21, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #1,187 of 1,220
I have a second hand mustang in the classifieds that I can send worldwide from UK as necessary, if that helps?

Jul 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #1,188 of 1,220
I have a second hand mustang in the classifieds that I can send worldwide from UK as necessary, if that helps?
Thanks, ur so kind! :wink:

Oct 14, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #1,191 of 1,220
  Interested in getting this little beast, have anyone had problem paring it with very sensitive IEM like the 535? Is there any hiss?

Never had any hiss from it, even with my ES3X that hiss with everything.  P-51 is a fantastic sounding portable with anything.

Dec 25, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #1,194 of 1,220
Hey guys, just bought a P51 off the classifieds here. I charged it last night for about 3 hrs from dead and turned it on this morning and only got about 5 mins out of it before it died again.

Do I need to turn the amount on when its plugged into the wall socket to charge it? Or does it need more than a few hours to fully charge? Not sure how long the previous owner used it for.

Dec 29, 2014 at 12:25 PM Post #1,195 of 1,220
Hey guys, just bought a P51 off the classifieds here. I charged it last night for about 3 hrs from dead and turned it on this morning and only got about 5 mins out of it before it died again.

Do I need to turn the amount on when its plugged into the wall socket to charge it? Or does it need more than a few hours to fully charge? Not sure how long the previous owner used it for.

If dead when you got it, it could be that the battery is pretty much gone. Did the indicator change that it was charging or was it still showing that it was charging? You can always contact Ray at RSA. 

Dec 30, 2014 at 12:04 AM Post #1,196 of 1,220
If dead when you got it, it could be that the battery is pretty much gone. Did the indicator change that it was charging or was it still showing that it was charging? You can always contact Ray at RSA. 

Hey thanks for replying. My charger doesn't have an indicator light or anything. I charged it for a good 15 hrs the other day and only managed to squeeze maybe 3-4 hrs of playback out of it before it died. I think the battery is cactus.

I wonder how much Ray charges for a new battery?

Jan 9, 2015 at 1:32 PM Post #1,198 of 1,220
  hello everyone. nod question.   Can i drive a LCD 3 with the P51 at all?.

thanks

My P51 will drive my LCD 2.2's just fine, even on low gain. So I expect so. 

Jan 17, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #1,199 of 1,220
Hey thanks for replying. My charger doesn't have an indicator light or anything. I charged it for a good 15 hrs the other day and only managed to squeeze maybe 3-4 hrs of playback out of it before it died. I think the battery is cactus.

I wonder how much Ray charges for a new battery?

How did you go with the cost of replacing the battery?

Jan 18, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #1,200 of 1,220
How did you go with the cost of replacing the battery?

he did not go with replacing process, the amp was mine and he sent it back

he claimed 4 hours under high gain 25%vol drive philips x2

i did another test, charged for around 5 hours then fed from sony x lineout drive v-moda m80,low gain, 50% vol(almost too loud for normal listen-as some one mentioned above even lcd2 only needs low gain) and it lasted for more than 12 hours before completely turned off

Not sure is it normal to have such huge difference between high vs low gain battery life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back