Rhapsodio - A Unique Place Indeed - Product Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2013 at 9:38 AM Post #107 of 722
Bring it on!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #108 of 722
Quote:
mmm, finishing my review, sent the RDP+ to mrAdrian. Will be going to after anakchan (possibly via Israel, or first to him in JP).

If anybody wants to demo+review them as well please PM me. [especially if in Australia or JP
biggrin.gif
)

Looks like you compared to a UM IEM? Which one and will you compare the two in your review?
Where can we find the review?

Jan 29, 2013 at 7:53 PM Post #113 of 722
You won't be disappointed unless you are a extreme thick mids listener. They are very very impressive

Feb 11, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #114 of 722
I have the tour kit here with me now which has just come from MrAdrain., call me impressed.

I won't say much at this time as I really want to absorb the Rhapsodio RDB+ Hybrid without rushing. I've settled on a pair of Vmoda Bliss 3.0 tips. Some sources I will be using are Colorfly CK4, Colorfly C3, Hifiman HM-601 and my C&C BH amp with a selection of copper and silver plated interconnects. I'm brewing up some magical synergy with one of those players for the time being but, if I had to give away one word how the music sounds it would be 'emotional' :wink:

Looking forward to spending some quality time with them!

And cheers svyr for the opportunity.

Feb 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #115 of 722
I'll be very interested to read your review as we both came from the TF10 and GR07 but I stopped there and ventured into my full sized headphones :p

I mean Svyr I know you tried really hard but your references are all customs, I just couldn't relate. Gotta be honest to a friend sometimes 
tongue_smile.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #116 of 722
I'll be very interested to read your review as we both came from the TF10 and GR07 but I stopped there and ventured into my full sized headphones :p

I mean Svyr I know you tried really hard but your references are all customs, I just couldn't relate. Gotta be honest to a friend sometimes 
tongue_smile.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
technically, 2 custom universals :D and 2 lower tier universal hybrids, but I see your point

Feb 11, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #118 of 722
Quote:

It's a bit complicated to explain and not my place to. But I will say Tralucent has always sold their own cables (nothing to do with Rhapsodio at all) which are OCC Certified. They do not sell fakes. You are getting quality when you purchase from them. I'm not so sure regarding Rhapsodios cables. YMWV.

Their nozzles always looked different as well. Rhapsodio uses bores and I thinkTralucent has a the BA mounted behind a protective screen. Even if they used the same house to build with similar drivers at some earlier point in time, they would not sound the same. If Rhapsodio owns that house, Tralucent's price would need to be about where it is to maintain solvency. As always, the reason to buy something is because it's personal price performance ratio works for you and you trust the vedors service. The rest is out of your control. I'm not saying one is better than the other because I've heard neither but they never seemed identical.

Feb 12, 2013 at 5:14 AM Post #119 of 722
re rdb+ using tubes. pretty sure you're wrong and the ba is mounted behind the nozzle screen
http://www.head-fi.org/g/i/770045/rdb-review-pics/
http://www.head-fi.org/content/type/61/id/777430/

rdb+ has the dd in the same dome thing above the ba as 1p2, and the ba is below the dd behind a protective mesh.
there is no room for tubes or no sense in putting them there (you put tubes to route sound from multiple bas, or if the ba was behind the dd which it's not)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back