REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection
Sep 5, 2014 at 11:55 PM Post #112 of 683
Hey ya'll... I loved my vsonic GRo7BE... until my new puppy ate the cable *_*
I might get around to re-cabling them but instead...

I went ahead and ordered BULK XE800 from Taobao via Taobao Focus from this seller at 388 yuan (around $65) comes out to about $80 after shipping and fees.

MY question is, did any of you who already received this get the 'tuning pins' that are included in the package? Looks like a small device to insert plugs into the vent holes to 'tune'...

this is the pic that Taobao Focus sends when it receives item before it's sent out internationally, and, I believe that's the 'tuning pins' on the white card with blue dot...

thanks a lot for any insight...

Sep 6, 2014 at 12:12 AM Post #113 of 683
Hey ya'll... I loved my vsonic GRo7BE... until my new puppy ate the cable *_*
I might get around to re-cabling them but instead...

I went ahead and ordered BULK XE800 from Taobao via Taobao Focus from this seller at 388 yuan (around $65) comes out to about $80 after shipping and fees.

MY question is, did any of you who already received this get the 'tuning pins' that are included in the package? Looks like a small device to insert plugs into the vent holes to 'tune'...

this is the pic that Taobao Focus sends when it receives item before it's sent out internationally, and, I believe that's the 'tuning pins' on the white card with blue dot...

thanks a lot for any insight...

No...no pin....tell us more when you do get it...Cheers

Sep 6, 2014 at 4:26 AM Post #115 of 683
I tried to translate Chinese on that manual. As i understand - this tool with the needle is to remove ear wax or other stuff from the tiny holes. That's it.

Sep 6, 2014 at 1:07 PM Post #120 of 683
XE800 hasn't arrived yet... tracking...

The 'tuning pins' thing comes from the seller's Taobao listing... could be Google Translate ... Or could tune with earwax plugs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back