[Review] Sensaphonics j-phonics - the BEST professional universal stage ear monitor yet
Feb 20, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #67 of 208
I'll need to add some better wear shots and stress relief examples since I was able to trade with a headfi member for the mx version. After returning the sp version, I was at a loss as I had fallen in love. My broken arm is keeping me from the camera, though.

Feb 20, 2011 at 11:35 PM Post #68 of 208
Wow, I somehow overlooked that your review is back up - congrats, excellent work as always! Looking forward to possibly more impressions about the mx vs. sp version. Oh and get well soon, your pics are always very much appreciated, here and over in the photo thread...
smile.gif

Feb 21, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #70 of 208

Quote:
For the record, let me state that Sensaphonics takes exception to the repeated use of the word "stodgy" in this otherwise fine review.

rolleyes.gif

Feb 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM Post #72 of 208

Quote:
And get off my lawn!

Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days before actually getting to the earphones. Hm, by the way, how are ye olde ears holding up?
wink.gif

Feb 22, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #73 of 208

Quote:
Heh. At this rate, pretty soon people here will start asking you about fishing advice and the good ole' days 

I actually did this very thing, via pm.

He told me to get off his lawn...
frown.gif

Feb 22, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #74 of 208
Thanks for the well-wishes. As soon as I'm able enough to type the word 'stod*y' again without wrist pain, indeed I'll add a lot to this thread and a dear idea I have for comparing the darlings of professional monitoring: j-phonics, um3x, sm3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back