REVIEW: Nuforce NE-7M iPhone IEM vs Denon C700 and Klipsch Image X10 (NE-8 Impressions Added 1/15/09)
Dec 6, 2008 at 4:15 PM Post #121 of 854
We haven't had time to configure the amazon.com shipping rate to allow us to charge lower shipping cost (ie by US Post Office Priority Mail Envelope) for international order of a single NE-7M (or NE-8 later). But what we have been doing is to refund half the shipping cost of $30 so your final rate will be $15.

Jason from Nuforce

Dec 6, 2008 at 4:50 PM Post #122 of 854
The T400 isolate the most with about 20-25 db cut, followed by the Shure E2c silicone and vinyl tips with maybe 20 db, followed by the C700/NE-7M tips at a tie for about 15 db isolation is my guess. The Denon and Nuforce tips are the only ones safe for use driving, and that may still be too much isolation to drive.

Dec 6, 2008 at 5:54 PM Post #123 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by nuforce-jason /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We haven't had time to configure the amazon.com shipping rate to allow us to charge lower shipping cost (ie by US Post Office Priority Mail Envelope) for international order of a single NE-7M (or NE-8 later). But what we have been doing is to refund half the shipping cost of $30 so your final rate will be $15.

Jason from Nuforce

Good to know. So we can just order through your site and the refund will automatically be applied?

Dec 6, 2008 at 5:57 PM Post #124 of 854
I wonder how the new Apple IEMs will compare to the NE-7M. If anyone has the means to compare the two I would love to hear your feedback. My guess is that the Nuforce will probably still sound better and for less money than the Apple IEMs. I suspect Apple has built-in a higher markup than Nuforce.

Dec 6, 2008 at 9:38 PM Post #125 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by broodwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how the new Apple IEMs will compare to the NE-7M. If anyone has the means to compare the two I would love to hear your feedback. My guess is that the Nuforce will probably still sound better and for less money than the Apple IEMs. I suspect Apple has built-in a higher markup than Nuforce.

I suspect all of that too. The Nuforce ones will no doubt beat the Apple ones.

Dec 7, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #128 of 854
Oh, the price is so close to the NE-7M as well. We demand a comparison!
tongue.gif

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #129 of 854
Thanks a lot Larry! I might end up ordering them based on what Jason said about being better than the NE-7, but i've already spoiled myself with enough audio gear for this month (heck this year)..so I guess I'll be a bit more patient.

Dec 7, 2008 at 10:16 PM Post #130 of 854
Xan7hos, you should order them now since they are on sale!
wink.gif

Dec 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM Post #132 of 854
Jason said the sale lasts until the end of December.

Dec 8, 2008 at 5:01 AM Post #135 of 854
Quote:

Originally Posted by broodwich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The NE-8s do not have the inline mic or the iPhone button like the NE-7Ns correct?

Correct.

And good news::: the NE-8s are up for sale again (at discounted price of course) on Nuforce's website. NuForce NE-8 Stereo Earphones | Nuforce Online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back