[REVIEW] Multiple IEM Shootout v.2
Apr 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM Post #47 of 173
E5c is kind of hard for me to find and (especially) the fact that Shure are generally overpriced locally, the chance for me to review it is slim at best.

I am currently reconsidering NE-7M as my next review (and I already ordered a Phonak), so I don't have extra money to spend around... sponsorship, anyone ?
tongue.gif

Apr 20, 2009 at 8:50 AM Post #48 of 173
Great! Can't wait to read your Phonak review
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 20, 2009 at 9:39 AM Post #49 of 173
Somebody lend this man a pair of well burnt in ie8s!
I'd love to know what you'd think of them in comparison to the other high-end iems you've already reviewed.
Great work by the way!

Apr 30, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #51 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by patate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great! Can't wait to read your Phonak review
smily_headphones1.gif

Ah, the local dealer just confirm that there will be a small delay, but it is coming in regardless, and I am in no hurry anyway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shinyu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh great! u got nuforce ne7m. haha. can't wait to see what you think of it. meanwhile, i would suggest you to use head direct's biflanges together with ne7m. thanks!

Thanks for the suggest, I'll try them out. I am currently using the old single flange from my MylarOne. Those that comes with NE-7M is simply too soft / thin for me to get a good solid seal w/o having to adjust them every 5 minutes.

May 2, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #52 of 173
ClieOS, I just wanted to thank you for all of your great work. I've just re-read this (for the 3rd or 4th time) and there is some awesome stuff here. Thanks for sharing your expertise!

May 4, 2009 at 1:16 AM Post #56 of 173
Quote:

Originally Posted by InspireD /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice review; do you know when your Phonak Audeo PFE will arrive?

Not a clue, actually.
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bína /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And how would you compare them to RE2, which is now on $39 ?

SQ wise they are very close. RE2 has better soundstage, upper detail rendering and scale well with amp, while NE-7M is better at mid~bass but don't response much to amping. For RE2 original price, I would probably rank NE-7M higher, but now I think they are tightly match - RE2 is better if you went for accuracy, NE-7M is better for musicality.

May 28, 2009 at 1:13 PM Post #57 of 173
Updated with review of Quattro, Woody One and Woody Two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back