[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Nov 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM Post #91 of 468
These surely look good and value for money. Hope they get online distribution in India as well. I will ask my dealer friend to try and import a few of these in India.
@ClieOS , what would be the best way to contact them for distribution ?

Nov 14, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #92 of 468
AFAIK, the two bulk orders organizers used the email listed on Fischer Audio website. From what I read, FA is taking 10 per box order (meaning you need to order in the multiple of 10, i.e 10, 20, 30, etc.) with retail price (US$590 each box) and a separate shipping fee (but I am not sure what king of shipping they offer).

I would imagine you can do the same to apply for distribution. Obviously the price will be lower this way (as in distributor pricing instead of retail pricing).

Nov 17, 2009 at 12:53 PM Post #93 of 468
evolution.jpg

Fischer Audio Evolution
made a new thread for this one here

smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 17, 2009 at 2:27 PM Post #94 of 468
I suppose Evolution comes with those black cable like from the 80s old Sony earbuds? FA seems to use those on most of their models, which is weird as they use a better cable on Sigma and Eterna.

Nov 17, 2009 at 2:48 PM Post #95 of 468
The cables are white, but yeah... They do resemble the cables on the oldschool buds. The weird thing is that these Evolution's are in the same league as the Eterna's. Some Russian reviews even prefer these over the Eterna's because of their more balanced nature. I don't understand why FA would hook a flimsy cable to an excellent driver. I'd gladly pay more for some nifty threads instead.

Nov 17, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #97 of 468
I heard (rumors!) the FA is updating their line-up in a few months, hopefully better cable in all the future models.

Nov 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #98 of 468
You know... reading reviews of great phones that you can't get your hands on is as irritating as smelling great food that you can't eat.

This really sucks. As in vortex over my head... "Let go of me Hoover" kind of sux.

Thanks. I feel better now...

Nov 20, 2009 at 8:59 AM Post #100 of 468
100th post in this thread woot!

i also hope that people all over the world can buy these phones

Nov 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #103 of 468
*Removed due to MOT Regulations*
I am not allowed to make any announcements here, so anyone looking for information will have to wait for a little while until my website is up. It should be up shortly.
I can say that progress is being made.

Nov 22, 2009 at 2:33 AM Post #105 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp_zer0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My beef on the eterna is that it's just gigantic and ugly. Same with PFE (although it actually looks good).

Beauty (sound quality) is in the eye (ear) of the beholder
smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back