[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Nov 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #466 of 468
Thank you Techno Kid. I see that you have Sony Mh1c in your iems ranking list and I have that too. So if you would rank Bullets where would it be in your list. Is it bassier than Mh1c because the bass is too much for my taste on Mh1c's.

Nov 17, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #467 of 468
I'd put them in between the Tandem and the HF5 so right around the middle of my list.  They don't have quite as much bass as the MH1C and the bass is also a bit faster so it can sound cleaner also.

Nov 26, 2012 at 5:29 AM Post #468 of 468
Quote:
I didn't like the Tandem at first because they sounded to relaxed and easy going but after a good 20 hour burn-in they opened up much more and sound really nice with good detail very clean textured bass imo and the soundstage is better than I was expecting.  They have much more detail than I was expecting after a lot of the reviews I read and now that they've opened up a bit sound quite nice with edm and make so you can listen a little louder than normal without any fatiguing.

I just bought the Tandem, have been wanting to buy this for a long time, but finally one of the local online store here has it on BF sale ($70) and boy I love them out of the box, this is my first mid-centric IEM and I absolutely love how the mids sound so lush...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back