[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Oct 19, 2011 at 7:38 PM Post #452 of 468
Would love to know how the Isolation is for the Tandem, Ceramique, and SBA-03

Like a number of members, I'm interested in using these on airplane trips and would love to be able to eliminate airplane engine noise

Thanks!

Oct 20, 2011 at 12:56 AM Post #453 of 468

Quote:
Would love to know how the Isolation is for the Tandem, Ceramique, and SBA-03

Like a number of members, I'm interested in using these on airplane trips and would love to be able to eliminate airplane engine noise

Thanks!

If you want the best of isolation, Etymotic and Shure are usually the better choice. My review of the latest FA's IEM should be ready by either the weekend or early next. Stay Tuned.

Oct 31, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #454 of 468
I've been listening to the Fischer IEM's I have in the Tandem, Silver Bullet and the Consonance and all 3 sound quite good and are well worth what they cost imo.  

I didn't like the Tandem at first because they sounded to relaxed and easy going but after a good 20 hour burn-in they opened up much more and sound really nice with good detail very clean textured bass imo and the soundstage is better than I was expecting.  They have much more detail than I was expecting after a lot of the reviews I read and now that they've opened up a bit sound quite nice with edm and make so you can listen a little louder than normal without any fatiguing.

The Silver Bullet is very clean with good detail clean mids nice bass and one of the most spacious soundstages I've heard in an IEM under $100.  The mids might be just a touch forward if anything and they do have well I don't want to say strangest sounds of the 3 but they have the most unique sound signature of the lot imo.  Bass is very impactful at times and I love how spacious the soundstage is on them.

Now the Consonance might just be my favorite (along with the Tandem now) of the 3, its much more detailed than I thought it would be with really nice bass impact and a good soundstage and they also have a nice full sound much like the tandem.  These kind of feel like the TF10's little brother with the V-shaped signature though the Consonance has more bass impact and depth but the do remind me of the TF10 in some ways.

For 3 IEM's that are under $100 they preform very well and makes me want to know what some of the other Fischer IEM's sound like.

Nov 3, 2012 at 11:29 AM Post #455 of 468
Made a lil video regarding two of the IEMs here:

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:05 AM Post #458 of 468
This is my first post here. My question is to Swimsonny; are Silver Bullets bass heavy, neutral or natural? I already have a Hifiman Re0 and how is the bass and mids on these if you compare it to Re0? Is it still worth buying? Is it an upgrade or downgrade and in which ways? 

All helps will be appreciated.

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM Post #459 of 468
Quote:
are they supposed to be the newer cable, or is it rev.1?

This is not a rev but a version two. Brand new cable, housing and sound and its awesome! I am going to start a new fischer thread for new stuff, reviews do may do as well as others and also to announce that Fischer is no longer just a russian company but it is in the EU now!

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #461 of 468
Where can I buy Silver Bullets?

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:37 AM Post #462 of 468
Yeah the Silver Bullet (the newer one) is a really good IEM for the price and has the largest soundstage of any under $100 IEM I've hands down.

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:53 AM Post #463 of 468
Top dog headphones sell SB if in the UK, dunno if they ship worldwide!
Quote:
Swim. They have a distribution page on their web site. Lots of eu resllers and shows their sales agent as well..

Things may get rebranded under a company you would not believe, i am not making a thread yet, only if it gets too a point where i think it would interest people and i think it is going that way.

Nov 17, 2012 at 8:55 AM Post #464 of 468
Techno Kid, do you think it is an upgrade from Re0 in terms of bass and mid? I already have Re0 the new batch but I think I need more bass and a little mid bass.

Nov 17, 2012 at 12:11 PM Post #465 of 468
Quote:
Techno Kid, do you think it is an upgrade from Re0 in terms of bass and mid? I already have Re0 the new batch but I think I need more bass and a little mid bass.

I've never heard the RE0 so I don't know but I can tell you it will be an upgrade in the bass quantity over the RE0 from everything I've read about them and the bass is clean with good depth.  As for the mids I can't say and don't want to speculate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back