[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
May 31, 2011 at 1:41 PM Post #422 of 468
Clieos i saw that on your block you refer the FA ceramique. Do you think are different manufacturer than cc51? Anw they are now in stock by gd-audiobase among with other newcomers. Email Fischer audio please so you can have a sample Asap!
wink.gif

Jun 1, 2011 at 12:03 AM Post #423 of 468

Quote:
Clieos i saw that on your block you refer the FA ceramique. Do you think are different manufacturer than cc51? Anw they are now in stock by gd-audiobase among with other newcomers. Email Fischer audio please so you can have a sample Asap!
wink.gif

Actually I think I will receive a few of the new model, here are what I will get (as described by my FA contact):

Consonance (massive bass sound. Even more than in Eterna)
Ceramique (dynamic earphones in ceramic body)
SBA-03 (single driver armature)
Tandem (double dynamic driven earphones)
MightyBug (funny ones).

Can't wait to hear them!

Jun 1, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #425 of 468

Quote:
Actually I think I will receive a few of the new model, here are what I will get (as described by my FA contact):

MightyBug (funny ones).

Can't wait to hear them!

Can't wait to read your reviews. It's pouring dual dynamics these days and they are getting cheaper too! Interesting days ahead. Perhaps, I should wait a bit before buying my next IEM.

Jun 1, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #426 of 468

MightyBug (funny ones).

Can't wait to hear them!

Can't wait to read about them!

Aug 18, 2011 at 2:22 AM Post #429 of 468

Quote:
ClieOS  /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For people who know Russian :)

link for Tandem http://www.forum.mycroft.su/index.php?showtopic=1077&st=0#entry2338
link for SBA-03 http://www.forum.mycroft.su/index.php?showtopic=979

Realy belive these two model make new standart quality of sound for IEMs for they prices. And not only for prices. Both of them can beat many many many more expensive models with "big names" on body :) And no different - what kind of phones - IEM or headphones.

Aug 18, 2011 at 2:27 AM Post #430 of 468
I have had the new FA IEM for a while now, but unfortunately I am too busy to update them at the moment. I'll try to post some pictures up before the review.

Aug 23, 2011 at 12:13 PM Post #433 of 468
The Tandem look very interesting...I wonder how they stack up compared to the DDM1/DDM2?

Aug 23, 2011 at 12:39 PM Post #434 of 468
Tandem is a warm and relatively full sounding IEM on its own and has a very decent sound, but DDM killer it isn't.

Aug 23, 2011 at 2:03 PM Post #435 of 468
Those Tandems look very bulky, reminds me of sony's EX700.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back