[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
Feb 11, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #406 of 468

Quote:
That's good! Thank you very much for the impressions. The problem for me ordering v1's is that they come outside europe, so i take the risk to pay more taxes... :\ i have a friend working at India, gonna try if there's something there for him to bring them to me i guess. If only i could teste the two versions by myself... oh well...

Once more, thank you very much you both!

I ordered my V2 in Russia, no import taxes whatsoever had to be paid, and shipping took like 2 weeks max.

Feb 11, 2011 at 3:59 AM Post #409 of 468
So you're telling that if today someone could trade you v1 for your v2 you'd accept? I think i'll buy v2 in the end since the only available here and 24h postage cheap fast and 2 year warranty... or i could wait a couple of weeks to see if they sell v1 too. But i allready selled my ADDIEM and getting tired of taking my Sen. HD448 to everywhere... 

Quote:
Quote:
Well now in a online store from spain eterna v2 are at 39.95€ have to decide what to buy.... v1 or v2

For 40€ a piece I'd get them both :wink:
If I could have bought the V1, I would have. If that's any help

Feb 11, 2011 at 4:07 AM Post #410 of 468
No I'm not sayin I'd trade it now. I'm very happy with the V2, but when I bought it the V1 was no longer in production. the V1 is being considered as the best one, but I'm a happy V2'er. Nice bass, very warm, lots of body! You must like that when buying these.

Feb 12, 2011 at 7:46 AM Post #411 of 468
Well just ordered v2 eternas. Thinking they're going to be my main iem to use on the go, work and sports might well pick the ones that seem a little less agressive. But for what i could read they dont differ that much from each other. As a gift for a lower price on it going to be ordering fiio e5 too to best drive my senn. Hd448 :)

Feb 14, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #412 of 468

Quote:
Well just ordered v2 eternas. Thinking they're going to be my main iem to use on the go, work and sports might well pick the ones that seem a little less agressive. But for what i could read they dont differ that much from each other. As a gift for a lower price on it going to be ordering fiio e5 too to best drive my senn. Hd448
smily_headphones1.gif

They should work admirably for this use.

Feb 14, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #413 of 468

Quote:
Well just ordered v2 eternas. Thinking they're going to be my main iem to use on the go, work and sports might well pick the ones that seem a little less agressive. But for what i could read they dont differ that much from each other. As a gift for a lower price on it going to be ordering fiio e5 too to best drive my senn. Hd448
smily_headphones1.gif

I used to think all IEM's were meant for this. I mean who really wants to wear there huge cans in those situations :p
Almost made the mistake of ordering REO's with the same intent as you. Ordered the V1 eternas instead.

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #415 of 468
It will be quite awkward wearing it cord-down. It really is meant for over-the-ear.

Feb 14, 2011 at 11:25 PM Post #417 of 468
It would be better, but I still think it is just easier to go over-the-ear.

Apr 16, 2011 at 10:02 PM Post #418 of 468

Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by captian73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the Omega and Eterna look like my Cresyn 230e's.

A little bit, maybe.

but from your multi-review the fit/isolation/comfort are different. could it be because of the tips?
i wont ask about SQ... obvioulsy eterna is way better

Apr 16, 2011 at 10:16 PM Post #419 of 468
Isolation is not just being determined by the eartips, but also largely on the design and material of the ear piece as well. Everything comes into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back