Review: Fischer Audio FA-003 - a neutral champ!
Feb 8, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #2,748 of 3,047
daym they have some delicious sound. The bass extension and quantity is just right for me, so far I have never had such a positive first time experience from any of my audio-gears. 

Feb 10, 2013 at 4:58 PM Post #2,749 of 3,047
Quote:
daym they have some delicious sound. The bass extension and quantity is just right for me, so far I have never had such a positive first time experience from any of my audio-gears. 

These really are an amazing bargain. I've been listening to some of my other headphones for the past month or so. Today I broke out the Jaycars. How so much quality can be had for $55 is beyond me. Dollar for dollar I think they are as good as any piece of audio gear I have ever owned.

cubdog

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #2,750 of 3,047
You know what they say about neutral sound signature can's? It's like a chameleon, it blends in with every type of music you listen to and the ability for you to enjoy it no matter what you're listening. I guess this has recently been true for me.

Feb 10, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #2,751 of 3,047
Quote:
These really are an amazing bargain. I've been listening to some of my other headphones for the past month or so. Today I broke out the Jaycars. How so much quality can be had for $55 is beyond me. Dollar for dollar I think they are as good as any piece of audio gear I have ever owned.

cubdog

When you ordered the Jaycars headphones, did they ever send you a confirmation email with tracking number?

I ordered mine 10 days ago and not a word from Jaycar, I ordered them online.

Feb 10, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #2,752 of 3,047
Quote:

cubdog

you got them for $55 that is a great bargain! I got my for  $200 but they are the Ti edition (the newer model).

Still $55 is a great deal! They remind me of drummers headset! 

Feb 11, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #2,753 of 3,047
My only complaint with them is their comfort level. That's minor however as I find most all headphones to be uncomfortable. I seldom use any headphone for more than a couple of hours straight so I can deal with that.

cubdog

Feb 11, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #2,754 of 3,047
Quote:
When you ordered the Jaycars headphones, did they ever send you a confirmation email with tracking number?

I ordered mine 10 days ago and not a word from Jaycar, I ordered them online.

I received a tracking number, but I can't remember how long it was after I placed the order.  They ship through DHL.  I did however specifically ask for shipping/tracking info. when I ordered.  IIRC, it took 14-15 days total to receive the headphones.  Maybe try calling instead of emailing CS.  Good Luck!

Feb 11, 2013 at 5:26 PM Post #2,755 of 3,047
Quote:
I received a tracking number, but I can't remember how long it was after I placed the order.  They ship through DHL.  I did however specifically ask for shipping/tracking info. when I ordered.  IIRC, it took 14-15 days total to receive the headphones.  Maybe try calling instead of emailing CS.  Good Luck!

Thank you, I called them yesterday and the shipping information was sent to me today. Not to wait until they are here... BTW -  Anyone knows where I can get the 1.3 meters cable? I hate using long cables and this seems to come with a 10 meter cable.

Feb 11, 2013 at 6:38 PM Post #2,756 of 3,047
Quote:
Thank you, I called them yesterday and the shipping information was sent to me today. Not to wait until they are here... BTW -  Anyone knows where I can get the 1.3 meters cable? I hate using long cables and this seems to come with a 10 meter cable.

Just Google what you need. I've purchased cables for as little as $0.01 plus shipping. It's amazing some of the cable bargains out their. The last cable I bought was a 20 ft for my exercise room. Gold plated M/F for $2.86. Now, if you need audiophile quality, you may have to spend a bit more.

cubdog

Feb 11, 2013 at 6:56 PM Post #2,757 of 3,047
Quote:
Just Google what you need. I've purchased cables for as little as $0.01 plus shipping. It's amazing some of the cable bargains out their. The last cable I bought was a 20 ft for my exercise room. Gold plated M/F for $2.86. Now, if you need audiophile quality, you may have to spend a bit more.

cubdog

The cable seems to be proprietary for the headphone.

Where did you get the cable for so cheap?

Feb 12, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #2,758 of 3,047
Quote:
The cable seems to be proprietary for the headphone.

Where did you get the cable for so cheap?

For example.All through Amazon in the past six months.Price includes shipping. All were gold plated. I've had other deals just as good.
Dales Deals...15ft. M-F $3.49
MarginMart...25ft. M-F $3.80
Amamax...6ft. M-M $1.67

cubdog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back