[REVIEW] Blox M2c
Jul 2, 2012 at 6:48 AM Post #31 of 106
good. some of the best mobile 'phones I've heard. Not to mention they're buds, and cheap as heck compared to some other IEM's and whatnot.

Jul 9, 2012 at 10:47 PM Post #32 of 106
I know many of you are still hoping the M2c will come back in stock soon, so I am not too sure if this is the 'good' news you are waiting for - the new Blox model will hit the shelf by the end of the month. If it is better than (or even the same as) the prototype I have heard, it will be the best Blox yet.

Jul 9, 2012 at 10:51 PM Post #33 of 106
how much will it be

Jul 9, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #34 of 106
I don't know the price, but ti probably going to be around the same price as TM5, if not higher.

Jul 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #35 of 106
Subscribed! Was wondering when this would happen! :) Keep us posted if you can ClieOS!

Jul 10, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #36 of 106
yes please

Jul 18, 2012 at 3:49 AM Post #39 of 106
just tested donut foams, they are better than standard foam, i dont understand why they dont want to include donut foam in their package , CMIIW Blox TM5 include donut foams .
btw, sometimes i regret sold my Blox TM5 , and they are discontinue now :frowning2:

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM Post #40 of 106
Positioning these ear buds is really important for sound, much more than with Yuins or Sennheisers.  

If you put them in so that they are parallel with your head and straight down, the sound isn't so great.  I think part of bud is covered up or something.  Also, they can grow uncomfortable with smaller ears.

Best positioning for me has been over the ear with the cord coming out at about the 2 o'clock position and just a bit off the head.  Then tip the bottom of the bud out and away from your head just a bit.  They are large enough that they should stay in place.  I position the bottom of the bud so that it is just inside the outside lower edge of my ear, the "drainage" spot.  The top of the bud sits firmly against the head.  While I don't use foams, foams should help them stay in place even better.

I gotta say that after twenty plus years of looking for a good earbud/head phone for biking, these are the ones.  They combine good sound with comfort and just enough isolation.  Combined with a DigiZoid, the sound is great for rock and mainstream music.  

Jul 18, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #42 of 106
you repurchased a pair?

Jul 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #43 of 106
Here are a few updates:

1st, the new Blox, which was known as BX3 during the prototype stage, will be officially named TM7.

2nd, price will be announced at the end of the month when it is officially released, so check out Blox's website regularly. I can't tell you much as they didn't tell me either.

3th, they still haven't decided whether to continue the production of M2c or not.

4th, TM7 sounds AWESOME right out of the box, but I was told it still needs 80hrs of burn-in to settle down.

5th, did I say it sounds AWESOME?

6th, yep, A.W.E.S.O.M.E. :D

Oh, last but not least - the sound impression: It still has the M2c sound, lush and warm, but more reference and less fun. In a way, I'll say it is the perfected M2c, so to speak.

Jul 19, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #44 of 106
I hope they are merciful on the price :)...

Finally got my hands on a pair of PK1s, and I have to say, the M2C are sounding marginally better still. Could be I just need to get used to the slightly different sound signature, but...

Jul 19, 2012 at 5:17 PM Post #45 of 106
Quote:
you repurchased a pair?

nope
just on the fence about it. 

Quote:
Here are a few updates:
1st, the new Blox, which was known as BX3 during the prototype stage, will be officially named TM7.
2nd, price will be announced at the end of the month when it is officially released, so check out Blox's website regularly. I can't tell you much as they didn't tell me either.
3th, they still haven't decided whether to continue the production of M2c or not.
4th, TM7 sounds AWESOME right out of the box, but I was told it still needs 80hrs of burn-in to settle down.
5th, did I say it sounds AWESOME?
6th, yep, A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
biggrin.gif

Oh, last but not least - the sound impression: It still has the M2c sound, lush and warm, but more reference and less fun. In a way, I'll say it is the perfected M2c, so to speak.

i hope they continue the m2c. I like the impressions. Hope they are nice on the price.

any comments on the size? does it use the same shell as the m2c?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back