[REVIEW] Blox M2c
Jul 20, 2012 at 12:58 AM Post #46 of 106
Jul 20, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #49 of 106
How's the new Blox model compared to the Hisound Livings?

Living kinds of need a warm source or warm amp to really show what it can do, but TM7 doesn't. It just sounds great whatever you pair it with. Overall I'll say TM7 is by far the best sounding earbuds in my collection, making even well-driven PK1 and Living sound positively lacking in comparison. Not even the time I auditioned the MX980 gave me such a good first time impression as TM7. Like my brother told me when he first listened to TM7 - 'it is like a full size speaker in the ears'. That's how good it is.

Jul 20, 2012 at 4:55 PM Post #50 of 106
I'm getting all warm and fuzzy again .....
biggrin.gif

But just to be cautious going to take extra care of the M2C's. Would not surprise me if he stopped making them since parts were hard to come by.

Looking forward to the full review ... .

Jul 20, 2012 at 8:30 PM Post #51 of 106
Quote:
I wish the blox came in the size of yuin's :frowning2: I have a hard time fitting them into my ears. Might just stick with my sportapro drivers on ksc75 clips.

I found this thread after my pk3 died. Decided to buy the M2c. Like the sound but I have the same issues with the size. Also find the cable, especially after the Y split, really stiff.

Jul 21, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #53 of 106
I'm not sure they are available anymore. They have been out of stock on the website for a while now...

Jul 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM Post #54 of 106
they aren't available for purchase right now.

that being said I can't wait to see the new blox!

Jul 23, 2012 at 11:16 PM Post #56 of 106
I doubt tm7 can beat living in pure sound quality by a mile, considering living is very resolving already. How does tm7 compare to a well-driven re272, Clieos?

Well, I won't say TM7 is beating Living in resolution, but music is more than just resolution. With all things considered, I will say TM7 still come on top of all other earbuds in my collection, easily. I don't usually compare earbuds to IEM, but I'll say this: TM7 is right up there will the big boy, with minimum to no flaw in presentation. I really like a balanced driven RE272, and I equally like the TM7.

Jul 24, 2012 at 10:48 PM Post #57 of 106
ClieOS,

When you talk too Woo, ask him about the earbud shell if it can be improved, IMO if we are looking at a earbud similar to the TM5 price or more, I would think it deserves a better shell.

Normally I would not care for things like this as long as it sounds amazing but, spending that kinda money on a earbud, I would expect it to last. And if I am not mistaken, this will only come with a 6 month warranty.

The shell on a M2C is fine for $35 but not for the TM7. 

Just to add, I'm not looking for a bling bling shell that looks expensive, but just one that feels light and solid but not "cheap".

Also speaking of the M2C, woo advised me to look after my M2Cs, as I got the impression from his email he will not have them again.  I would say it's due to parts and cost. But I guess you never know. 

Jul 25, 2012 at 6:07 AM Post #59 of 106
Don't know. Blox has spent a considerable amount of time develop the TM7 in the same shell as M2c. The important bit is whether a new shell will have an negetive impact on the SQ or not. I peraonally don't mind a dull looking earbud, but a good looking one is certainly welcomed.

They didn't include donut foam in the TM7 they send to me, but moding a regular foam to donut isn't difficult either.

Jul 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #60 of 106
Well the website has been updated...no purchasing or pricing until August 1st though it seems...

http://bloxearphone.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back