[REVIEW] Beyerdynamic XP Series: Beyer Storm the Budget Market!
Oct 10, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #62 of 82
Same thing happened to me.My credit card was kinda full last month so I ordered 3 days ago but they canceled.
Beyer says "Our partner Jaben assured us to deliver only to Asian customer, but if any XP in-ears show up in your market, or in case you receive warranty claims from customers, please let us know immediately."
I saw this before but I figured we can get it anyway.Guess not
smily_headphones1.gif
It took me one month and hundreds of review to pick
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm thinking to Brainwavz R1 or M5 now but dunno for sure tho

Oct 11, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #63 of 82
Well Sonoffree still managed to get one so contact Jaben and see what they have to say, you might be lucky! If not i have a R1 on the way so will make the comparison for you!

Oct 11, 2012 at 1:08 PM Post #64 of 82
Thank you
smily_headphones1.gif
I've send an e-mail.Well I think I'm gonna wait for a week then gonna order R1.Kinda curious about the dual dynamic drivers.If the mids sucks then gonna buy one of the M series

Oct 22, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #68 of 82
Quote:
These look great and by the sounds of things are well worth the money! looking forward to when they hit the UK/Europe market.

These will always be in the Asian market only as stated by Beyerdynamic. It is a real shame.

Oct 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM Post #69 of 82
Well, I've even played the 2 continents card (my country has lands in both Asia and Europe) but the answer was still 'no'.XP3 was looking a very nice deal.Bummer!
I ordered R1 but I think I'm not gonna like the mids

Oct 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM Post #71 of 82
If I buy XP series from Jaben, and list them to ebay as "Not new, but only opened box", with extra shipping cost which I paid to Jaben,
Would you guys be interested in? 

Oct 26, 2012 at 8:29 AM Post #72 of 82
Quote:
If I buy XP series from Jaben, and list them to ebay as "Not new, but only opened box", with extra shipping cost which I paid to Jaben,
Would you guys be interested in? 

A good offer and i am sure that some people ill be interested, i hope they are anyway, you could list them on the FS forums here. Then get one if anyone bites.

Oct 27, 2012 at 12:42 AM Post #74 of 82
Quote:
that will be great if somebody able to do that, will it be better if it is under "new" ?

I'm afraid I could violate beyerdynamic's rights and rules if I sell them under "new" condition.
So I think they should be sold as "used" or "second hand" item. 
Of course, actual packages are not opened, virtually new condition.

Nov 2, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #75 of 82
Quote:
I'm afraid I could violate beyerdynamic's rights and rules if I sell them under "new" condition.
So I think they should be sold as "used" or "second hand" item. 
Of course, actual packages are not opened, virtually new condition.

Though so, as it is pretty hard to get the stock at the moment, seem Jaben is frequent out of stock for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back