[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jul 30, 2017 at 2:16 AM Post #6,961 of 7,021
I lately rediscovered my love for the 2.5 - feeling like a teen again who fells in love for the very first time :wink: Needed to do some small tweeking to the high end (lowering peak at 9.3k) and this IEM shines so much. Thunderous subbass, beautiful full mids and now quite nice smooth highs. Well, I stopped looking for an other universal IEM (for now :wink:).
Yeah! Stock 2.5 is nice but with some thinkering this iem becomes a TOTL iem.

Aug 12, 2017 at 3:50 AM Post #6,963 of 7,021
On the Fender thread they mentioned a new IEM FXA11, which is supposed to be a hybrid (14.2 mm dynamic and unknown number of BA). ASG-3.0?!

Oct 13, 2017 at 12:51 AM Post #6,969 of 7,021
Somebody here sales
Aurisonics ASG 2.5 Brushed Nickel
maybe? :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :sound::sound::sound:

img_0995a_mini.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017 at 6:13 AM Post #6,970 of 7,021
I have a pair of 2.5's in red which were refurbished by Fender/Aurisonics 8 months ago, I dont use them enough and am considering selling up.

How much do they go for now?

I have them with INAIRS memory foam tips (5 pack), Forza Audioworks mk2 copper cable and the case.

This is not a for sale post just wondering what the ballpark figure is and if I should keep them or sell.

Nov 27, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #6,972 of 7,021
I have a pair of 2.5's in red which were refurbished by Fender/Aurisonics 8 months ago, I dont use them enough and am considering selling up.

How much do they go for now?

I have them with INAIRS memory foam tips (5 pack), Forza Audioworks mk2 copper cable and the case.

This is not a for sale post just wondering what the ballpark figure is and if I should keep them or sell.

I saw recently 2.5 in stealth black for 500 Euros – new, but they are sold out already.

Jan 10, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #6,973 of 7,021
Is there somewhere that repairs the ASG 2.5's still? My left side driver has started showing signs of rattling from what I can hear, as well as the low end going out on the left side every once in a while.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2018 at 11:44 PM Post #6,974 of 7,021
Is there somewhere that repairs the ASG 2.5's still?

My friend 2.5 suffered from driver imbalance.

Several posts back @danniao mentioned about emailing Brittney Carroll at bcarroll@fender.com - I tried that in Oct 2017 but received no reply.
Fender CS replied saying: Unfortunately, a new set would be your only option. The 1 year warranty has well expired at this point. Sorry for any inconvenience.

But then two weeks later I received an email from Jake Anderson at janderson@fender.com - saying: If you can send them back to us in Nashville, we can do a test/repair on them for you. Thank you for supporting Aurisonics.
Followed by an address to send the ASG. I passed the information to my friend.

So I guess you can try email Jake (and Brittney) first and wait for one to two weeks.

Jan 11, 2018 at 3:14 AM Post #6,975 of 7,021
My friend 2.5 suffered from driver imbalance.

Several posts back @danniao mentioned about emailing Brittney Carroll at bcarroll@fender.com - I tried that in Oct 2017 but received no reply.
Fender CS replied saying: Unfortunately, a new set would be your only option. The 1 year warranty has well expired at this point. Sorry for any inconvenience.

But then two weeks later I received an email from Jake Anderson at janderson@fender.com - saying: If you can send them back to us in Nashville, we can do a test/repair on them for you. Thank you for supporting Aurisonics.
Followed by an address to send the ASG. I passed the information to my friend.

So I guess you can try email Jake (and Brittney) first and wait for one to two weeks.
I'll do that, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back