[RESCHEDULED, SEE NEW THREAD] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fifth
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2020 at 11:28 AM Post #19 of 191
Here is a complete list of the attending manufactures for the June 4th Headphone Event in Scottsdale.

Headphones

Audeze
Grado Labs
Sennheriser
Dan Clark Audio
RAAL-requisite
Final

Headphone Amps and DACs

Chord Electronics
Felix Audio
Benchmark Media
Sony
Gold Note
Amps & Sound
NAD
Pathos
Streaming service provided by Qobuz
We will see you there. June 4th at the Scottsdale Showroom from 10:00 - 5:00
Special guest appearance by Sennheisher HE-1 and Chord Electronics DAVE amp/dac

May 28, 2020 at 11:11 AM Post #20 of 191
Just Added the Benchmark Media HPA-4 and DAC 3B to the June 4th Headphone Event
This is in really bad taste. You should start your own thread instead of highjacking this one. We did the right thing by postponing "our" event due to what's going on. We did the right thing for everyone's safety because believe it or not, a lot of people DO believe in it, even if you don't. We will be moving forward with the Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Fifth once it's safe for all. This isn't the correct way to go about things vinyl head. I personally don't appreciate it.

Jun 16, 2021 at 11:46 PM Post #21 of 191
Hey guys. Been a while, conditions and all. Hope everyone is doing well. Now that a growing cencus is getting vaccinated, myself included, is there any interest in reexamining the possibility of a small mini meet in the (somewhat) near future?

Jun 16, 2021 at 11:48 PM Post #22 of 191
Hey guys. Been a while, conditions and all. Hope everyone is doing well. Now that a growing cencus is getting vaccinated, myself included, is there any interest in reexamining the possibility of a small mini meet in the (somewhat) near future?
I'm intrigued.

Jun 17, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #24 of 191
I'll be traveling in the near future, thankfully it's opening up. The world case rate has been decling sharply with the vaccine spread (make of that what you will). I'm so excited to get a semblance of normalcy, all cautions adhered to. Any of the "usual suspects" willing to make something? Greg, Chris, et, al? I'm having some new gear showing up soon.

Jun 17, 2021 at 11:24 PM Post #25 of 191
Let's see when it cools off a bit. By then I will have had plenty of time with the Riviera AIC-10 coming my way. Maybe I can have something at my house. Close to Buddy Stubbs on Cave Creek. Just a small get together.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021 at 1:03 PM Post #29 of 191
Let's see when it cools off a bit. By then I will have had plenty of time with the Riviera AIC-10 coming my way. Maybe I can have something at my house. Close to Buddy Stubbs on Cave Creek. Just a small get together.
I'm in Anthem and would be interested in participating in a small meet up. I suggest we wait until later in the year when its cooler and there's more visibility about the new Delta variants and how protected we are with vaccines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back