REAL bose vs skullcandies thread
May 25, 2008 at 9:41 AM Post #61 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by Punnisher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd much rather have a Bose, after watching a video of Skullcrushers vibrating across a table because of the bass they put out.

Here it is:
YouTube - skullcandy Skull Crushers with built in subwoofers. BASS

lol One of our Head-Fi members posted a comment on there...can you spot him?
wink.gif

Talking about the video now...that is sad. I mean, to add injury to insult, it's being made to play Eminem!
eek.gif

May 25, 2008 at 3:09 PM Post #62 of 123
Playing M&M is about Skullcandy's level!
tongue.gif

May 28, 2008 at 6:23 PM Post #63 of 123
Skullcandy, definitely.

Now before you judge me on my opinion, let me defend myself,

I love earbuds, i've never seen bose make anything that small and portable, i like being able to sneak my Ipod into class to drown out the teacher,
AND
I'm 17, with very little income, and the high price of Bose isn't working, SC support is awesome, i got a replacement when i broke one skating, see? i love low prices, i would be afraid to skateboard with Bose headphones on, something that i spent my life savings on,
and i've never seen someone into metal, classic rock, punk, everything like that listenin' to Bose, i love the crazy SC styles, and to everyone raggin on the headphones with the bullets and fur, they have $30 head sets and earbuds that are bar bones, no fur and all that jazz for all you boring people, hah,
the ONLY pair of boses i've seen were a pair that my uncle had (he's LOADED) and an older gentlemen on an airplane, listenin to Louis Armstrong, (nothin wrong with L.A.)

So, that's what i think

May 28, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #64 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_junkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skullcandy, definitely.

Now before you judge me on my opinion, let me defend myself,

I love earbuds, i've never seen bose make anything that small and portable, i like being able to sneak my Ipod into class to drown out the teacher,
AND
I'm 17, with very little income, and the high price of Bose isn't working, SC support is awesome, i got a replacement when i broke one skating, see? i love low prices, i would be afraid to skateboard with Bose headphones on, something that i spent my life savings on,
and i've never seen someone into metal, classic rock, punk, everything like that listenin' to Bose, i love the crazy SC styles, and to everyone raggin on the headphones with the bullets and fur, they have $30 head sets and earbuds that are bar bones, no fur and all that jazz for all you boring people, hah,
the ONLY pair of boses i've seen were a pair that my uncle had (he's LOADED) and an older gentlemen on an airplane, listenin to Louis Armstrong, (nothin wrong with L.A.)

So, that's what i think

LMAO, welcome to headfi, hopefully u stay here long enough to find headphones that are ACTUALLY better than ur sc.

May 28, 2008 at 7:27 PM Post #65 of 123
'they have $30 head sets and earbuds that are bar bones, no fur and all that jazz for all you boring people, hah'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

May 28, 2008 at 7:33 PM Post #66 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol One of our Head-Fi members posted a comment on there...can you spot him?
wink.gif

Talking about the video now...that is sad. I mean, to add injury to insult, it's being made to play Eminem!
eek.gif

uh wild guess here: paranoididentiy?

May 28, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #68 of 123
BOSE is overpriced and muddy but their appearance is naive and charming....

May 29, 2008 at 12:06 AM Post #69 of 123
Skullcandies, only because they dont try to pretend they make good headphones

May 29, 2008 at 1:43 AM Post #70 of 123
I voted Bose, as much as it really I dislike them, only because they sound better than the Skullcandies.

May 29, 2008 at 1:47 AM Post #71 of 123
I vote bose, their headphones are much more comfortable and the QC2 has very impressive sound canceling ability.

May 29, 2008 at 2:14 AM Post #72 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by TSi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LMAO, welcome to headfi, hopefully u stay here long enough to find headphones that are ACTUALLY better than ur sc.

Wow, thanks for the welcome, and I'll rep Skullcandy till i die, thanks SIR

May 29, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #73 of 123
Quote:

Originally Posted by music_junkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, thanks for the welcome, and I'll rep Skullcandy till i die, thanks SIR

hey, tats why ur here on headfi right? dont tell me ur here to stick with ur sc and u registered to post once so that u can rep sc forever.
wink.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

May 29, 2008 at 6:11 AM Post #75 of 123
I don't think Skullcandies are actually all that bad.
eek.gif

I mean, they're obviously not designed for audiophiles of any type, but for the price, they sound far from horrible and suit their targeted demographic very well. Form over function sells.

I'm sure the average Skullcandy customer would scoff at the idea of having HD-600's on their head, and wouldn't really notice a difference in sound quality.

To each his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back