Post Pics of Headphones & Headphone/Listening Area
Feb 19, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #46 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alpha 60 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's a grainy pic. I really need to update my source and amp.
Darths.jpg

Now I've heard of people going on diets to afford better gear, but I think you took it a little too far.

Feb 19, 2008 at 12:26 AM Post #47 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Binaural Fusion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is my gaming setup, only 580s pictured:
2272045530_f49f461bc8_o.jpg

WB looks really off

Respect on the mx5021, too bad those are not sold anymore... I was sad for a while after selling mine until finally dwelling into speaker-fi.

Feb 19, 2008 at 1:49 AM Post #49 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Respect on the mx5021, too bad those are not sold anymore... I was sad for a while after selling mine until finally dwelling into speaker-fi.

You know, much to mine own consternation, I spend more time listening to those than I do headphones. They're a pretty decent little computer speaker, but, the time is nigh when I plan to upgrade to studio monitors, so I'll enjoy them until then.

Feb 19, 2008 at 2:24 AM Post #50 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by Binaural Fusion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know, much to mine own consternation, I spend more time listening to those than I do headphones. They're a pretty decent little computer speaker, but, the time is nigh when I plan to upgrade to studio monitors, so I'll enjoy them until then.

Thumbs up on the mx5021 from me, by far the best "consumer" grade speakers on the market(yeah I rate them above the Klipsch). You'd be surprised how good they sound hooked directly to a high-end CD player, way better than any pc output IMO.

Feb 19, 2008 at 4:11 AM Post #51 of 152
Does anybody have any clue as to why none of these pictures are showing up for me? ...
frown.gif

I am only able to see 1 picture, and it was one of the very first ones in the thread.

Using Firefox 2.

Feb 19, 2008 at 4:48 AM Post #52 of 152
It could be because of firefox...I'm able to see all of the pictures just fine.

Feb 19, 2008 at 4:51 AM Post #54 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It could be because of firefox...I'm able to see all of the pictures just fine.

Weird... I just checked it out with Explorer, and the pictures I can't see in Firefox (all but one) show up as those little white boxes with red x's in them.

I wonder if I need a plug-in, or something. Nothing wrong with any other sites... just this one...
confused.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #55 of 152
Quote:

Originally Posted by nismo96 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use Firefox 2.0.0.12 and I can see all the pics here.

Same here... ???

Feb 19, 2008 at 7:01 AM Post #57 of 152
My bad... not even going to bother admitting the problem...
redface.gif

It's all gravy now. Nice pics!

Feb 19, 2008 at 7:27 AM Post #58 of 152
setup2_web.jpg

Just happens to be my first post from a longtime reader
biggrin.gif

In the photo are my newly-acquired AKG k501's and Grado SR-60's. No amp yet (but a cmoy is in the works!). This setup serves dual purpose of my listening area and mainly my schoolwork area.

PS Sorry about the crappy white balance...I was too lazy to fix it
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back